IGNORED

Football Manager 2006 On Psp

Longacre_red

I woldget it but as I havn't got a psp it would be pointless buying it.

Well you could always read the instruction booklet and play with the disc :ph34r:

I woldget it but as I havn't got a psp it would be pointless buying it.The only adantage I can seeit having over the pc version is you can play it on the go. Apart from that it's not worth getting.

Why reply!!??

How many times did you manage to contradict yourself in 2 lines??!

I think you should get it just to play with the disc!!

Surprised to see no posts about this on the forums. Anyone else picked it up? I've not been playing it long, but it seems pretty good.

Here's a little fact I heard over the weekend. This game is based on the last incarnation of SI Championship Manager engine, not FM. Apparently FM was too complex for PSP. Eidos are apparently very annoyed that they never nailed the ownership of the CM code on anything other than PC and Xbox ;)

There's no point getting it so close to the end of the season.

Why? If someone brought it at the start of the season then the game would still be the same. First of all Si(now sega) have to get the game out as close to the start of the season as possible, Oct/nov, Then after that and after sorting out all the early bugs they need to release a patch.

Then they have there xmas break then start work on the xbox version and then the psp version. It would be nice if they were all released at the same time but sadly due to resources they can't be. And it also ensures they do get a good cash flow as if all three were released at the same time then it is likely that most would only buy one or the other due to finances, But having them all spread out means that people can afford to buy all three. This meaning Si(now sega) make more money.

Archived