IGNORED

Yeovil

42nite

..............SAGS......as much as we do! ........ From a Yeovil season ticket holder mate of mine.

I think most City fans have a soft spot for Yeovil...agree???

Looking forward to a bit of banter on Saturday, and possibly a little mutual respect, but no trouble.

Hope they stay up, and Swindle go down!

..............SAGS......as much as we do! ........ From a Yeovil season ticket holder mate of mine.

Looking forward to a bit of banter on Saturday, and possibly a little mutual respect, but no trouble.

I like Yeovil, they're like a young cousin who you pity for a while, then suddenly they shoot up to your height and you're just a bit intimidated by them. Hope they don't get down, but I also hope that they sort of, well, languish where they are for a while!

Guest DrFaustus

That would be the family club then............ :whistle: wreack a pub did they :blink: Shurely shome mishtake!

Scandalous!!! We meant to wreck TWO pubs. :rolleyes:

Scandalous!!! We meant to wreck TWO pubs. :rolleyes:

And THATS just the goats. Senora Faustas will take a couple more, and the good Dr, in his genteel celtic way will burn a dozen more!!

tsk ,tsk its nae big, and its nae clever Doc!!.....Ah fork it, seeing as its Swinetown, burn baby burn!!! :laugh:

Might improve the dump anyways :whistle::w00t:

Guest DrFaustus

Senora Faustas will take a couple more, and the good Dr, in his genteel celtic way will burn a dozen more!!

That witch would burn them with her breath and venom. :crying:

Guest DrFaustus

Yeovils natural 'enemy' is Bath City, and I am sure that normality will soon return and these rivals will be meeting again.

Weymouth I thought??

i do think your spot on mate.

during their raise from the conference i was always looking out for their results and was glad when they done well.

i think to achieve what they have in the last few season you got to show them some respect.

saying that, i hope we do them saturday!

:city::city::city:

Archived