IGNORED

What Shall I Have For My Tea?

Lordofthebling

I've only just picked up on this thread and I have to say I don't think I've missed out on a classic.

Still, hopefully the aftertea report thread where LOTB shall enlighten us as to the details of his tea may make for interesting reading.

Maybe not though, guess only time'll tell.

Well, what a jolly good time I had round Asda with my two chums...

You can have lots of fun with trolleys, especially when you manage to hide ice cubes, sanitary towels and 4 varities of pate in a friends trolley.

What did I have for tea.

Well, it was fantastic. I went round there full of ideas from this thread - and thought "I'm going to cook proper tonight, not just heat stuff up"

I strolled in confidently and managed to lose my friends in the microwave oriental, single man food aisle...

Striding forward comfortably, my eyes locked on the reduced isle where this "handmade" cornish pasty was sitting. I had to have it. It looked like it had been plucked from the stars by fairies. And it was down from £1.97 to 99p.

So for tea I had that and we all went in on a bag of curly fries. How good are they?!

I got it out the oven - just perfect. Just browning, and the pastry was lovely. Spot of ketchup? Yes Please. Bit of mayo? Now your talking...

However, not to dissapoint the ladies, tomorrow I will be cooking properly - and have the ingredients downstairs ready.

An old el paso fajita kit.

Thank you and Goodnight!

Well, what a jolly good time I had round Asda with my two chums...

You can have lots of fun with trolleys, especially when you manage to hide ice cubes, sanitary towels and 4 varities of pate in a friends trolley.

What did I have for tea.

Well, it was fantastic. I went round there full of ideas from this thread - and thought "I'm going to cook proper tonight, not just heat stuff up"

I strolled in confidently and managed to lose my friends in the microwave oriental, single man food isle...

Striding forward comfortably, my eyes locked on the reduced isle where this "handmade" cornish pasty was sitting. I had to have it. It looked like it had been plucked from the stars by fairies. And it was down from £1.97 to 99p.

So for tea I had that and we all went in on a bag of curly fries. How good are they?!

I got it out the oven - just perfect. Just browning, and the pastry was lovely. Spot of ketchup? Yes Please. Bit of mayo? Now your talking...

However, not to dissapoint the ladies, tomorrow I will be cooking properly - and have the ingredients downstairs ready.

An old el paso fajita kit.

Thank you and Goodnight!

So you don't want my squid then? Would be a treat alongside them curly fries!

Archived