IGNORED

Resolution Check

MurrayLives

It's supposedly spring now. Probabely the perfect time to see if you have all kept to your new years resolutions.

Mine was to get more organised in work and at home. I'd say I was more than half-way to where I wanted to be.

So what were all your resolutions? And did you keep them?

And just in case they forgot here's what Dagest, Danakin and Ron put:

1. Bring about an Anarchist world revolution

2. Do even less at work

3. Do more around the house

well, i wanna be a fireman so i wanna get fit again, so i'm going to start jogging in the morning and invest in some weights.

1. Don't wallow in self pity

2. Become thin

3. Start wearing Train-Track braces (yippee...)

4. Find someone who is interested :wub:

5. Stop being so damn negative about stuff

• Admin

Mine was not to make any resolutions so I'm on track 100% :)

p.s. scuse me but what is this spring you speak of?

It's that time in England where the sun tries to pop out for 2 minutes or so a day.

Looks like we're in that 2 minutes now in BS32, I can almost see blue sky if I squint hard enough.

• Admin

No spring in bs4 just yet! :angry:

As for the resoluntions I'm doing really well, I wanted to stop smoking! (as i non smoker I found it supriseingly easy! :blink: )xxx

See, it's gone already, back to the overcast gloom we all know and love :w00t:

Don't do it!

Our English skin isn't meant for sunlight.

You'll come back and it will all be falling off, you'll see :Costumed89:

Its ok, Ill be quite behaved and cover up well, sit in the shade and wear a hat etc etc! Just looking forward to abit of warmth, sun, sea, sande and ...urm....Sangreia?!xxx

Its ok, Ill be quite behaved and cover up well, sit in the shade and wear a hat etc etc! Just looking forward to abit of warmth, sun, sea, sande and ...urm....Sangreia?!xxx

Portishead should be nice at that time of year

Its really fab counting down to a holiday! Its nice to have something to look forward too! Especially with the Ruddy English weather! :whistle: xxx

The Irish weather is much the same. Counting down the days until tomorrow as off to France for a few days. Never been to Portugal but would love to go one day.

The Irish weather is much the same. Counting down the days until tomorrow as off to France for a few days. Never been to Portugal but would love to go one day.

France? Ooo, get you! Very nice! Yep Portugal :) is lovely, Ive been lucky enough to go twice before, went last year and it was fantastic. I would advise anyone to go, Its a beautiful contry, with stunning beaches and cute little towns. The Locals are extremly freindly and food and drink is very cheap! :yawn: Its a wonderful place to visit! xxx

France? Ooo, get you! Very nice! Yep Portugal :) is lovely, Ive been lucky enough to go twice before, went last year and it was fantastic. I would advise anyone to go, Its a beautiful contry, with stunning beaches and cute little towns. The Locals are extremly freindly and food and drink is very cheap! :yawn: Its a wonderful place to visit! xxx

Cheap food & drink does it for me. I'll put it on my list for next year.

Those are from the algarve. We said In a little fishing village called Aremcao De Pera last year, just 10 minute drive from Albefera. Its stunning! It has the longest Beach in portugal. Worth a trip if you can ever get there. Thats were we're going this May xxx

Think I prefer yours to mine Gems

IPB Image

Think I prefer yours to mine Gems

IPB Image

Oops! I'm sure youl have a fab time! At the end of the day, a holliday is a holliday! i wouldnt mind if I was in weston or Portugal! As long as I'm off work havin a fab time with the people I love i don't care less. :wub:

(but yes, Mine is better! he he he! :me?: )xxx

Oops! I'm sure youl have a fab time! At the end of the day, a holliday is a holliday! i wouldnt mind if I was in weston or Portugal! As long as I'm off work havin a fab time with the people I love i don't care less. :wub:

I think the fire escapes have a certain beauty about them

Doing New York, Vegas (grand canyon etc), San Francisco & LA with Mrs Big & Junior Teenage Big so should have fun

Doing New York, Vegas (grand canyon etc), San Francisco & LA with Mrs Big & Junior Teenage Big so should have fun

Sounds Fab! I'm sure youl have an Amazing time together! Take in some real sights! It will be Fab!Enjoy it xxx

We seem to have drifted away from the theme of this thread.

My resolution was not to get excited by talking about this years holiday............damn it & I was doing so well up until today

Archived