IGNORED

Can Anybody Validate This Story?

One Team In Keynsham

i am sure I read it somewhere.....

Gary Barlow's big hero when in Take That (and probably before) was George Michael. Gary, you see, saw himself as the next Boy Band turned solo singer-songwriter big thing. George was asked what he thought of Gary Barlow. George called Gary a "fat, talentless w-anchor". Broke Gary's heart by all accounts.

Gary Barlow's big hero when in Take That (and probably before) was George Michael. Gary, you see, saw himself as the next Boy Band turned solo singer-songwriter big thing. George was asked what he thought of Gary Barlow. George called Gary a "fat, talentless w-anchor". Broke Gary's heart by all accounts.

You need to spend more time thinking about the Queen naked rather than bothering yourself with trivialities like that.

Please stop ruining my childhood, I had quite nice memories of it, until you lot started on my then future husbands.

Archived