IGNORED

Brooker

The Enormous Turnip

I woke up this morning to be told the dreadful news that, due to 'Andy Johnson's move to Everton late last night' on a pre-contractual agreement, Steve Brooker had been snapped up on a similar arrangement by Iain Dowie at Palace as his replacement.

Of course, due to the reception that he might now receive from some of City's disenchanted fans, it had been agreed that he had featured in the first team for the last time.

Brooker would take gardening leave until the end of the season, and Junior "13-goal" Agogo would be his replacement.

Anyone have a similar City April fool? Couldn't be worse than that one, surely! :blink:

I woke up this morning to be told the dreadful news that, due to 'Andy Johnson's move to Everton late last night' on a pre-contractual agreement, Steve Brooker had been snapped up on a similar arrangement by Iain Dowie at Palace as his replacement.

Of course, due to the reception that he might now receive from some of City's disenchanted fans, it had been agreed that he had featured in the first team for the last time.

Brooker would take gardening leave until the end of the season, and Junior "13-goal" Agogo would be his replacement.

Anyone have a similar City April fool? Couldn't be worse than that one, surely! :blink:

That's truly evil, E.T. :o

Unimaginable what kind of mind could come up with something so disturbing.

Almost bewildering enough for the non-footy forum? :dunno:

my "friend" text me when i was at work to say the city game was off due to a waterlogged pitch :angry:

i believed him aswell until he text me back saying "april fools" :doh::blush:

I got the same from my grandad but as soon as he said it I said "Oh April Fools I Assume!" - he said "no go and check!" so I said I would and put the phone down - minutes later (after checking just to be on the safe side) I rang back saying "You know I thought you were doing and April Fools on the City game being off, well I just checked...and...It is!!!" haha that got him! He beleived me as well and admitted he was joking...so then I did as well...hehe he was :@ :laugh:

Archived