IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Martyn Hocking

Aaron was an unlikely contender for player of the season back in August, but is currently playing out of his skin. We finally carry some left-sided attacking threat!

He's taken a while to live up to his potential, but this is yet another home-grown player who is now doing the business for the City. Phillips, Hill, Coles, Carey, Woodman, Carey, Brown, Doherty, Burnell - Bristol is proud of you!

I have always had a great deal of time for Aaron, but last season and the beginning of this season I have found myself becoming very frustrated with his attitude and flaky performances.

Finally, he is coming good, like you say, its nice to have a threat down the left with a guy who seems to be able to deliver a cracking cross, its no surprise that both Miller and Peacock are getting more chances that in the early stages of the season.

Keep up the good work Aaron !!

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Could Aaron possible good form coincide with the arrival of a certain Freezer? Or is it the fact he is out of contract in the summer or none of these and he is achieving his potential at last. Anyway well done keep it going. As at the end of the day pace and power is always a great treat to any defender.

Guest Lockerman

I cannot believe my eye.

Is this signs of admiration for Aaron Brown coming out, how short peoples memories are, only two weeks ago everone was shouting for AB to be dropped as he was rubbish. (not me I hasten to add, as I think he is a quality player and long may it contiue)

It ssems Aaron that yo will have to keep scoring these late goals to keep up the admiration of the adoring fans.

Good on you Son.

Aaron is a typical winger. On his day there is no better sight than him tearing down the wing fleecing full backs and sending in glorious mouth-watering crosses for Miller or Peacock to bury in the onion bag.

Unfortunately like all wingers he does have his off days and becomes anonymous. However with his attacking potential and pace he does merit more starts than not.

Archived