IGNORED

Did He Orr... (see What I Did There)

Evy11_BCFC

Mean it. Thats Bradley's Orr's goals obviously. Haven't seen another post on it, so what do you think?

Personally I thought he meant it!

Well corse he ment it! Hes world class. :whistle:

Nah seriously i wasnt sure, but the ball orginally seemed to be easing over the cross bar right to where i was sat next to the tunnel. Then it took one huge dive toward the top corner. (No pun intended to any other happenings on the pitch yday).

:chant6ez: Bradley, Bradley, Bradley Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :chant6ez:

I agree, I think he meant it too. There seemed to be total confidence as soon as he hit it that he knew where he was going. Plus, he didn't seem to be too surprised. If he'd mis-hit it, there would have been a bit more shock in his face.

At the time I thought it was a definate cross, however having seen it a few times

I think he meant to shoot, if you look at it again he only ever looks straight on, he

never looks left to see who to cross it to

Agreed, he meant it. I was as close as anyone, being in the dolman family section right next to where he hit it. Whilst history and Orrs record shows a cross was the most likely option. He only looked at the goal, looked back down and smacked it into the back of the net, a really beauty.....

Only he will know for sure, but I believe him.

How many times have we seen Orr shoot in any position, let alone in a crossing one?? Few, if not none.

Lots of time actually. He has shot from distance several times. We have seen them hit the post, good saves and muffed shots, but, i've never seen a lack of confidence in taking the shot on.

As for this incident, from G Block Dolman we were right behind his line and it looked intentional all the way. If it was a cross, it was a woeful one as it was never going to find a target from the moment it left his foot! :w00t:

Yeh, there was a man on the far post.

How many times have we seen Orr shoot in any position, let alone in a crossing one?? Few, if not none.

I am pretty sure that was unintentional.

on the main site GJ has backed bradley and said it was a good goal.

just watched it on sky sports football league review :w00t: and it looked like a cross that bobbled just before he hit it. In slow motion aswell !!!

ive looked at that too and i think you can just see a slight flick up by orr before he chipped it in

Archived