IGNORED

My 1st Season

Keepers Ball

Finished 14th :(

Anyone do worse ?

Did you do it the Gj way or something? Did you buy players like Bas Sav? Did you refuse to play top players like Bridges and Stewart? Did you bring in loads of loan players? Did you also have a eritic goal keeper in goal like Basso? Did you also drop a hand grenade in the dressing room? Or are you just crap?

I finished 12th I think first season, then built on that with some new players in the summer to finish 5th in the league next season and go up via the play-offs.

All is not lost ;)

Not bad, least you didnt get religated.

I finished 1st just, in front of NF. Currently i'm in my 3rd PREM season, finished 5th so i'm in Europe!

Bought some quality from Brazil, some finess from Italy, some style from Spain, some strength from the States and i'm taking City to where they belong!! :dance::pray:

Must buys:

Danny Stezlia (USA younyster 55k)

I'm yet to manage City as they never sack gj. But when I eventually start a new game as there manager I will lead them to a 1st place finish with around-95-105 points.The key to this? Same as I do at every club I manage. A massive clear out. Replacing the average players like woodman etc with quality young players that will improve vastly over the course of there contract and are very attack minded.

Then using a attacking formation and a attacking style of play I will have much success with them.

I will and then I will do it. When I do start a new game after my Ireland advanture I will post updates of how i'm doing to prove I can do it.

I look forward to seeing it!!

I think you should start soon and no cheating!!

I look forward to seeing it!!

I think you should start soon and no cheating!!

Ok just for you I will start tonight. I will provide screenshots to show that no cheating has occured. I will start a thread on here to keep all updated.

Finnished 2nd in first season behind notts forest.2nd seaon finnished 9th in championship,then tottenham got relagated so got jamain defoe on a free transfer and finnished 1st in championship in my 3rd season.Now in my 1st season in the prem and lying in 3rd with 28games gone.I always look out for players whos contracts run out in like 6months because you can get some good players if you offer good contracts.Thats how i got jamain defoe,micheal carrack and a couple brillant unheard off europeans.

I'm yet to manage City as they never sack gj. But when I eventually start a new game as there manager I will lead them to a 1st place finish with around-95-105 points.The key to this? Same as I do at every club I manage. A massive clear out. Replacing the average players like woodman etc with quality young players that will improve vastly over the course of there contract and are very attack minded.

Then using a attacking formation and a attacking style of play I will have much success with them.

I reckon your do it because i know me and you have been playing manager games since i can remember so at least the age of 12,13

Archived