IGNORED

Sleep Deprived Wonderings

Dollymarie

Now please bear in mind I have been up since 4:30 am, due to getting up to watch the Austrailian GP, and so I may be somewhat even sillier than usual. But........

I was just wondering why one car needs so many hundreds of AA mechanics are needed to fix one car in the new AA advert? And can they all sing that well? I know theyre our friend, but still, is the problem that big???

Now please bear in mind I have been up since 4:30 am, due to getting up to watch the Austrailian GP, and so I may be somewhat even sillier than usual. But........

I was just wondering why one car needs so many hundreds of AA mechanics are needed to fix one car in the new AA advert? And can they all sing that well? I know theyre our friend, but still, is the problem that big???

I was wondering about starting a thread about losing things as I have lost forever my 97/8 promotion shirt although I shall never lose my memories of it. :crying:

Does this answer your question?

I'm wondering about weather there will ever be robot's invented to do all our work and responsibility for us so that we can get on with doing the thing's in life that we'd actually like to.

I am also wondering why some leaves are green and not say blue for example.

I am also wondering why some leaves are green and not say blue for example.

Thats to do with chlorophyll, something about the pigment in the leaves and what the sun does to it.

Or sommat like that?

This could be the start of something good, people could post questions and those that know the answers can put them out of their misery (or alternatively answer the question for them)

I was wondering why when you fancy something nice to eat you havn't got it but when you have got it you don't want it.

I'm also in the same boat as dolly, But instead stayed up and watched the grand prix then went to bed for about there hours.

Why can't they have night races with floodlights etc so we don't have to get up so early. And when is Jenson ever going to win? Knowing my luck it will be a day when I miss it.

Why can't they have night races with floodlights etc so we don't have to get up so early. And when is Jenson ever going to win? Knowing my luck it will be a day when I miss it.

Hence why I don't miss any, was worth it to see Schui crash though

:laugh:

I don't want him hurt, just not racing

Guest bcfcjake

well, if you look at their yellow coats ,stored in the left pockets are radioactive pillows which transmit a signal which boosts their singing power.

as for the hundreds of aa people , theyre just poofs (with really cool torches) :shifty:

well, if you look at their yellow coats ,stored in the left pockets are radioactive pillows which transmit a signal which boosts their singing power.

Thanks for clearing that up

Why do I not feel tired after being up for so long?

And how does Jack Bauer survive whatever the baddies/terrorists/baddies masquerading as goodies throw at him

Archived