IGNORED

Thanks Yeovil

Flaxbourton Red

Great day yesterday,

good atmosphere outside the ground, nice to see both sets of supporters mixing in a friendly manner.

My yeovil mate said that he coudnt believe the difference between us and those scumbags from across the river.

I think the city fans did their club proud, as did yeovils, cheers for the three points.

its good at least there is one other club in England that we get on with

well done lads (and lasses).

I was chatting away to some Yeovil fans as I got out of my car, and at least you lot didnt bash me car up like the rotherham fans did earlier in the season. Didnt think you would though, and thanks to the Yeovil lady who rescued the carrier bag containing my lunch as it blew off the roof of my car.

Hope you stay up, see you next season.

...and thanks to the Yeovil lady who rescued the carrier bag containing my lunch as it blew off the roof of my car.

Serves you right! That's just a ridiculous place to keep your lunch - what else did you expect?! :blink:

Great day yesterday,

good atmosphere outside the ground, nice to see both sets of supporters mixing in a friendly manner.

My yeovil mate said that he coudnt believe the difference between us and those scumbags from across the river.

I think the city fans did their club proud, as did yeovils, cheers for the three points.

its good at least there is one other club in England that we get on with

well done lads (and lasses).

Of course, not a word of this will appear in the local press because we are not the "family club" in Bristol. No three page massive spread on the "friendly" derby in the Evil Post because it doesn't suit their City is a burberry clad chav scum supported club and Rovers are a family club agenda!! I heard Rovers described as that on GWR FM on Friday. What the hell does it mean? Do they only let families into the ground (that would explain why they only get 6,000 through the gate) or does it mean they are supported by 6 toed, 3 eyed in-breds?

Perhaps we should conform to our apparent type and play in a Burberry away kit next season!!

Christ how strong was that gust of wind

to blow something that heavy off a car :w00t:

Serves you right! That's just a ridiculous place to keep your lunch - what else did you expect?! :blink:

I was getting out of the car!!! I had to put my coat on, where else was it supposed to go

Two young green clad er... young ladies came up to me outside The Riser about one o'clock.

They asked me if I was City and they said they were Yeovil (uh.. duh).

Ijokingly asked to prove it by showing me their feet, they laughed and went on to leap on a few blokes (they must know) who were furtivly getting out of a car and trying to sus a friendly boozer.

Their faces were a picture as they tried to brush the girlies off and pretend they didn't know them , talk about panic stations!

I swear that if I'd said "Boo" as I walked past ,they'd have soiled themselves. Laugh, nearly passed me fags round.

(did suggest The Robins ,though)

Yea well done Yeovil for a great day, Thanks and good luck for the rest of the season, And I hope we get to play you again in League One next seaon and take four or more points off of you again.

I think I am going to be sick

So I am logging off before I type something that might upset City and Yeovil supporters

Two young green clad er... young ladies came up to me outside The Riser about one o'clock.

They asked me if I was City and they said they were Yeovil (uh.. duh).

Ijokingly asked to prove it by showing me their feet, they laughed and went on to leap on a few blokes (they must know) who were furtivly getting out of a car and trying to sus a friendly boozer.

Their faces were a picture as they tried to brush the girlies off and pretend they didn't know them , talk about panic stations!

I swear that if I'd said "Boo" as I walked past ,they'd have soiled themselves. Laugh, nearly passed me fags round.

(did suggest The Robins ,though)

:laugh: God bless em. Reminds me of the bunch of 'lads' from Westbury on Trym that turned up at the Damned gig at the Locarno....but that's another story.....

Good old Yeovil :)

Archived