IGNORED

Where Am I Going Wrong ?

Keepers Ball

Ive tried everything.

A solid 4-4-2 , a 3-5-2 with wing backs.

Ive tried wide play with plenty of crosses..

Ive tried using targetmen...Brooker to his head,Stewart to his feet or Cotteril to run onto the ball..

Ive tried attacking play or defensive with or without counter-attacking

I don't play players out of position

I pay attention to training methods

I get inguries non stop even though I don't push the players training too hard

in fact just about ###### everything so why can't i bloody get anywhere with this poxy game ?

first season finished 14th out of both cups in the 1st round

Now this season after 4 games I lie 18th !!!! with one win.

For Gods sake someone tell me what I'm doing wrong before the bastard disc will end up as a coaster !!!

Here we go again..

0 -2 down at home to newly promoted Lincoln

Basso

Coles Heywood fortune Woodman

Cotterill Skuse Smith Hamill

Brooker Stewart

playing 4-4-2 attacking play using the flanks

tight marking and offside trap

Lincoln are also 4-4-2.

So why am i struggling so badly ???

Firstly, Coles??

Drop Basso

Do you have any money available??

Phillips is injured

Coles i brought back as Carey is out for 3 months.

Moneywise I have around £130,000 but every player worth getting is not on the transfer list.

Anyone I do go for gets priced out of my range or i get told to "Foreign Office"

The thing is I have had plenty of decent players over the past season yet they underperform and then the moral goes down

One minute I'm on a roll with 8 games unbeaten albeit a fair few draws then the next I'm struggling badly

theres just no consistency :(

well this game really is Bollox.

Lost 4-0 at Barnsley.

Original game postponed from a saturday due to internationals.

played the following wednesday......same night as internationals so i lost cotterill and partridge so what was the point there ?

Oh and Coles gets sent off in the first half.

I'm beginning to think Ive got a dodgy copy with a program that doesnt work because no matter what I do doesnt work :angry:

umpteen injuries ans low moral !!!

###### it......bastard thing is going in the bin :angry:

right....I'm off to London to watch depeche Mode at Wembley arena

the formation that always works for me is the 3 - 5 - 2

...................................Phillips

...............Carey............Heywood............Partridge

....................Skuse.....................Orr

Murray..........................................................Woodman

...............................Smith

.................Brooker..........................Stewart

or your equivilant

have all the defenders and defensive mids on all out defence and have the defensive line as deep so that there is no space behind the defence

have the wingers as attacing but not too much

the attacking centre midfielder should push up to join the forwards and the two forwards should always be all out attacking, and try to buy a quick forward, because that helps.

Quick tempo

Direct passing / sometimes short

Counter attack

that's just the basic, i don't have time to go inot too much detail as i'm busy working, but i'll give u some more ideas later, unless you lose more than u r already to which i'll get my coat.

What you playing? FM or CM? PC or X bot or PS2?

Details man!!

your not getting results becuase your squad is probably 5h1t. (talking if its FM2006 latest version 442)

The only decent players you begin with are Carey, for future prospects Goldbourne somtimes, Cotts somtimes break though, and thats it!

Buy for the future, promising young players can develope into stars, buy all the good ones up and sell your starting squad becuase it's hopeless.

What you playing? FM or CM? PC or X bot or PS2?

Details man!!

your not getting results becuase your squad is probably 5h1t. (talking if its FM2006 latest version 442)

The only decent players you begin with are Carey, for future prospects Goldbourne somtimes, Cotts somtimes break though, and thats it!

Buy for the future, promising young players can develope into stars, buy all the good ones up and sell your starting squad becuase it's hopeless.

If trained right golbourne and cotts will always be good with cotts being the better player. the both have high pa's so if trained properly will do well.

May that I sugest that he downloadsf m scout and uses that to find players and to me thats where he is struggling. Not being able to find the right players at the right prices.

If you like the look of a player who is over you budget and on the transfer budget try offering the club(say he's worth 300k) 0 or a small amount of cash with the rest made up after 50 apperences. If they accept that then the money wont come out of your transfer budget and you can sell him the next day and make a 100% profit without having to pay a penny to the club you brought him from.

Also drop the play offside trap. And try and get some young good prem player on loan.

And if your still stuck and at your wits end then upload your save game to the net(will take about 15-20mins to upload) then post the link here then we can have a look and see where you might be going wrong.

Ok thanks fellas ...much appreciated.

I cant understand why I'm struggling...no problems on previous mannager games.

As for uploading a saved game you got me there :whistle:

Where do I find the saved game to upload and to where ??

Still...thanks for the time and info fellas

I'll probably have a re-start

Ok thanks fellas ...much appreciated.

I cant understand why I'm struggling...no problems on previous mannager games.

As for uploading a saved game you got me there :whistle:

Where do I find the saved game to upload and to where ??

Still...thanks for the time and info fellas

I'll probably have a re-start

still crap i see

Archived