IGNORED

Savage, Johnson, Orr

rednotblue

Having read what has been posted over the last days, weeks months

and after seeing my first City game of this season (cue you're not a fan etc etc) I now feel I can spout as much BS as others on here.

Bas Savage,

How did he EVER become a footballer, not just because he fell over his own feet but he doesn't know where the ball is can't link up with his team mates. I think most on this forum would have been able to keep our feet and shoot for goal. we may not have scored but at least we would have ruddy Shot for goal.

Johnson,

Not what I expected. I had a vision of a ranter and raver but from where I was sat he seemed controlled and KM was doing alot of poinintg. Johnsons bold spot was quite impressive though.

I am confused as to why Stewart is behind Savage but Johnson has his reasons and I will accept that. Just like I feel without the hand grenade incident and the dismal losing run we would not be where we are now. I feel we would be WORSE off now. As things stand we have players playing very well, playing like a team and at times on Saturday were knocking the ball around and it was great to see. A City team that passes the ball and goes forwards rather than aimless balls down the flanks.

Orr and the back 4/8,

when we played the back 8 it was sixes and sevens, however when the midfield actually pushed up when we lost the ball I was mightlyily impressed with Carey, Woody (who I feel has a lot of potential and could yet fufil the boots left by Barnard, Bell and Brennan), Fontaine is calm and composed on the ball, Orr gets up and down the right flank very well, yes his distribution is at best inconsistent but he is an effective defender and causes problems with his willingness to attack. Woodman take note

I feel Wilkshire lost MOTM with his stupid dive that blotted an otherwise outstanding performance, we will do well to hold on to Brooker as he has it all pace, good feet and strength, although he didn't half blaze the chance wide in the second half. Was he aiming for Yeovil fans???

Thanks to the missus for getting the tickets for me birthday and thank you Bristol City for giving me a warm glow at 5:45.

P.S Anyone get caught in the GWR stand when it rained?? i've never seen people move so fast!!

Archived