IGNORED

Black Third Strip

cockney dave

Might I suggest that the third strip is not really being produced with a view to actually using it but more as a merchandising exercise as the last black strip proved popular with the fans and continues to be so at other clubs.

Pound Signs more than Kit Clashes are on the agenda with this i think which isnt a bad move and shows some good planning by the Commercial Department

:englandsmile4wf: WE HAVE BEEN IN MOURNING FOR MOST OF THE SEASON. DO WE WANT A BLACK THIRD STRIP?I BLOODY WELL DON'T.IF WE NEED A THIRD STRIP LETS HAVE IT YELLOW OR ANY OTHER COLOUR :englandsmile4wf:

How did I know this was coming :shifty:

Black is what people were all previously asking for when we got the black kit a couple of seasons ago. Personally I like the idea as its not anything similar to red or white and also (like all the kits) will surely be a nice one too.

Good on David Wenn for grasping this kit deal as its pretty much certain we will have nice kits for the next 4 years.

:city:

Might I suggest that the third strip is not really being produced with a view to actually using it but more as a merchandising exercise as the last black strip proved popular with the fans and continues to be so at other clubs.

Pound Signs more than Kit Clashes are on the agenda with this i think which isnt a bad move and shows some good planning by the Commercial Department

I don't agree with that, It will be used for upto 6/7 games depending on who gets promoted/relegated etc so will get used abit. Also the away kit will only get used about 8 times and teh reast of the time we will play in are home kit when were away.

So does that mean the away kit is also there just to make money? Us fans' wanted white as theaway kit, So we have got that, In order though to have white will would need to have a 3rd kit.

Just looked at Fulhams kis. There away kit which is red would be nice as our home kit there home kit which is white would be good as our away kit and there 3rd kit which is black looks lush and would be good as our third kit.

And the interesting thing about Fulhams kisis there all pretty much teh same design apart from the colours. Maybe that will be the same here?

Heres the Fulham third kit.

post-5211-1144259680_thumb.jpg

Guest bcfcjake

I don't agree with that, It will be used for upto 6/7 games depending on who gets promoted/relegated etc so will get used abit. Also the away kit will only get used about 8 times and teh reast of the time we will play in are home kit when were away.

So does that mean the away kit is also there just to make money? Us fans' wanted white as theaway kit, So we have got that, In order though to have white will would need to have a 3rd kit.

Just looked at Fulhams kis. There away kit which is red would be nice as our home kit there home kit which is white would be good as our away kit and there 3rd kit which is black looks lush and would be good as our third kit.

And the interesting thing about Fulhams kisis there all pretty much teh same design apart from the colours. Maybe that will be the same here?

Heres the Fulham third kit.

i think i might buy a fulham kit now :doh::doh:

I don't think the black shirt will be worn by the team much (but will be at least once), but it is a very popular colour with the majority of fans including me.

The black shirt of a few years ago is still one of the best, just a pity my wife washed it with a red top and now the white DAS logo is a shade of PINK... not good for the street cred!!

A black top and Puma, is too much for me to take in, I have to go and lay down with the excitment!!

I don't think the black shirt will be worn by the team much (but will be at least once), but it is a very popular colour with the majority of fans including me.

The black shirt of a few years ago is still one of the best, just a pity my wife washed it with a red top and now the white DAS logo is a shade of PINK... not good for the street cred!!

A black top and Puma, is too much for me to take in, I have to go and lay down with the excitment!!

Yours was with a red top.

Mine was with an ankle support I wore when I used to play footy. The velcro tabs frayed the cr@p out of it!

Women eh, can't get nothing right. I'm almost tempted to wash my own clothes to show them how easy it is :me?:

Guest bcfcjake

Buy two you mean, if you buy one you get another free :o

yeah, but if i bought two id have to get two free- which would mean i would've bought four and get four free ,etc ,etc :doh:

I'm spent all over that Fulham kit...

So next season we will be playing in Fulhams away shirt, Fulhams home shirt and their third shirt - but with our badge and a BTC logo?

Badabang badabang the bang the bang bang

Simple solution.

Get Pipex to sponsor us (who are they anyway?) and problem solved if you buy the shirts from Fulham in their sale. Buy a couple of our buy one get one free shirts and cut off the badges, sew them onto the Fulham shirts and you'll be kitted out for the season! :D

Regarding the logo problems that a couple of you have, is it better that you wear a pink logo or have the letters fall off altogether and spell something unknown?

yeah, but if i bought two id have to get two free- which would mean i would've bought four and get four free ,etc ,etc :doh:

But in buying 1 you buy 2 so you'd only have to buy 1

It's a great idea to have a black third strip. It's much easier to wear out as casual clothing than the home or away tops, and my guess is that it's aimed at that market.

The black away kit was very popular with fans a few years ago, and to be honest it's the only one I still wear.

It sounds to me like the new marketing boss has got his head screwed on and understands that satisfying the fans is crucial, which is an immense relief after the past few years.

Guest MaloneFM

Why not pink. Gay as a French horn love but hey ho!

Or has someone already done a PINK shirt?

With quaters

Jesus! It was the gas. Try to keep up at the back.

Archived