IGNORED

So Where Were You 3 Years Ago Today?

cheshire_red

Thats seems a lifetime ago now. Was a great day aprt from all tehpart timers I was sit next to who just prefered to go Bravo Bravo when we won when I was jumping up and down and signing we are the champions on my own.

Funnily enough, and I am glad you bought it up, I was p1551ng thing's up on a Jollyboy's Idiot Tour to Cork.

Had an Irish Pub whack it on for me and had a load of the Irish leprecorn types jigging along to the name of OUR 'beautiful' :w00t: Club!

3 Year ago, don't seem possible.

Funnily enough, and I am glad you bought it up, I was p1551ng thing's up on a Jollyboy's Idiot Tour to Cork.

Had an Irish Pub whack it on for me and had a load of the Irish leprecorn types jigging along to the name of OUR 'beautiful' :w00t: Club!

3 Year ago, don't seem possible.

Freaky I'm going to cork soon, maybe you'll be going to the millenium stadium soon, hmmm playoffs? :) it's a sign! we're going up we're going city's going up :) Guiness anyone? :dance:

I re-read Robs report and it brought a tear to the eye, just remembering what an excellent team we had then. We were a club going places and the feel good factor around Ashton Gate was as good as ive ever experienced. That trip to Cardiff was just one of many excellent days out with the City that year.

Fingers crossed that Johnson can bring back those days!

Triffic day out that was ! Rosenior scoring the second goal with his stomach ... if that had been me my gut would have been ruled offside... oh yes, and daughter no.1 got her text marriage proposal to Aaron Brown displayed on the big screen at half time. Still hasn't replied, the cad ...

Guest MaloneFM

Triffic day out that was ! Rosenior scoring the second goal with his stomach ... if that had been me my gut would have been ruled offside... oh yes, and daughter no.1 got her text marriage proposal to Aaron Brown displayed on the big screen at half time. Still hasn't replied, the cad ...

I remember that and he did. It went somthing like 'Aaron Brown will you marry me?' 'No-Aaron Brown'. She can stop waiting and pining now.

It was a bloody poor perforance against a team we should have battered. If they had anything up front it could have gone badly wrong.

Great day out though.

Due to the match being on a Sunday I had other things to do, but managed a couple of hours off. Invited various Wigan types to watch the game with me, had the room decked out in red and white, a real home from home. :city:

Archived