IGNORED

Agh!

Moth Eaten Pillow

Guest bcfcjake

We should errect vast nets around our the coast of our island, that will stop them. :shifty:

Might keep out the illegal immigrants too :pray:

i bet thats not the only thing you'll errect :whistle:

One swan dies of it and now millions of birds are being kept inside. It cant have flown past all of 'em.

Give me strength!!!!

Will have to be seen to be doing something .... remember BSE?

By the way I'm not scare yet........ and won't be until it crosses over........ if it ever does....

At the moment the drive to work is more likely to kill me.

Will have to be seen to be doing something .... remember BSE?

By the way I'm not scare yet........ and won't be until it crosses over........ if it ever does....

At the moment the drive to work is more likely to kill me.

Yeah but they said BSE was going to kill us all and I'm still here, and they said that the chinese thing was going to kill us all and I'm still here. As you said your more likely to be killed driving to work, although in my case maybe some people would like that.

They keep talking about people being scared, I aint bloody scared come on H5N1 do your worst on me!

More chuffing horrible things going on in the world than bird flu, god the news lot are loving this arent they.

"I'm reporting live from the sleepy town of blah blah blah", interviewing all these "experts" the flipping town will problee end up making money out of this cos people will all want to go there now.

22% of people would stop eating chicken if it got into the food chain, well thats ok then cos when they start shooting the poor things there'll be a shortage anyway. I'll believe all the hype and fuss when I see it

Sorry would anyone like to help me down off my soapbox

Yeah but they said BSE was going to kill us all and I'm still here, and they said that the chinese thing was going to kill us all and I'm still here. As you said your more likely to be killed driving to work, although in my case maybe some people would like that.

They keep talking about people being scared, I aint bloody scared come on H5N1 do your worst on me!

More chuffing horrible things going on in the world than bird flu, god the news lot are loving this arent they.

"I'm reporting live from the sleepy town of blah blah blah", interviewing all these "experts" the flipping town will problee end up making money out of this cos people will all want to go there now.

22% of people would stop eating chicken if it got into the food chain, well thats ok then cos when they start shooting the poor things there'll be a shortage anyway. I'll believe all the hype and fuss when I see it

Sorry would anyone like to help me down off my soapbox

Here, take my hand.......

Archived