IGNORED

How Cool Would It Be?!

Lordofthebling

Imagine the scene.

A Cadburys Creme egg - but made into a full size chocolate easter egg with a wadge of creme filling?

Am I sick?!

IPB Image

No but you might be?

When I first started work the Manager of the shop that I worked at loved the damn things and always bought us all cream eggs from the moment they came into the shops.

I used to take mine home for my Mum........ I couldn't stand the things unless they had been chilled in the fridge.

I think it was the filling that I really didn't like....... but the mallow filled ones were nice.

I used to like them when I was a kid, but now..... much prefer a bar of fruit and nut and a mug of hot steaming tea.

Used to feel the same way about young women..... now much prefer a bar of, etc........

A bar of............. beer?

Yeah me too............ has to be real ale though........ our local beer festival is held in a Church hall!

A bar of............. beer?

Yeah me too............ has to be real ale though........ our local beer festival is held in a Church hall!

Sorry DC, don't touch the stuff these days, not good for me. That's the trouble with modern medicine, they tell you what you CAN'T have but don't give a few hints of what you CAN do for entertainment.

Archived