IGNORED

New Dolman Seats

madmax

I'd like to see an image of GJ's naked backside on it or even him giving the self pleasurer sign.

A relevant point: Sunderland have the phrase 'ha'way the lad's' (and you know how much they enjoy ha'waying the lads up there) engraved on the Stadium of Shyte seats which I think is cool so it would be good to see if we used a similar idea such as 'Cider Army'.

It's a bit non-conformist and visionary for our Club though I suspect :( .

I'd like to see an image of GJ's naked backside on it or even him giving the self pleasurer sign.

A relevant point: Sunderland have the phrase 'ha'way the lad's' (and you know how much they enjoy ha'waying the lads up there) engraved on the Stadium of Shyte seats which I think is cool so it would be good to see if we used a similar idea such as 'Cider Army'.

Do we actually have a club motto? If not, maybe the club could run a competition? Winner get's the motto on all the new seats!

not up to your usual standard mate, 'cider army' comes from 'red army' and we only nicked that off some other team afew years ago.

how many posts are there on this forum asking for plastic seats in the dolman? i would hazard a guess its not too many.

open the east end, rip the seats out, patch up the dolman (no-one cares, various boards have been patching it up for years)

cost - nil

new seats for the dolman that no-one really cares about

cost - more than nil

Archived