IGNORED

Clap

Harvey_BCFC

Guest DrFaustus

Why don't u make the effort Doc.

U,ll be warmly welcomed by thr red masses and any threat to you i will kindly take care of..... :whistle:

I am charmed by your felicitous endeavours to arrange for me to accompany you to the feast of football in Poland, however the small matter of getting into the play offs ahs me otherwise distracted.

Toodle pip old bean, watch out for those 70s throwbacks that masquerade as the WMP. Have a good day Arn.

I am charmed by your felicitous endeavours to arrange for me to accompany you to the feast of football in Poland, however the small matter of getting into the play offs ahs me otherwise distracted.

Toodle pip old bean, watch out for those 70s throwbacks that masquerade as the WMP. Have a good day Arn.

Roger that pal, and id like to wish you a great that sat as well but..............................COME ON RUSHDEN COME ON RUSHDEN COME ON RUSHDEN.,sorry Doc :crying:

• Admin

A Little nudge for anyone who lives too far away from Bescot Stadium and does not qualify for a cheap day return train ticket

Ask for two seperate cheap day return tickets, one from home station to Cheltenham and then Cheltenham to Bescot Stadium.

For example from Weston, one saver return ticket to Bescot is £41 .30

But cheap day return from WSM to Cheltenham is £11 . 70,

and cheap day return from Cheltenham to Bescot Stadium is £14 .40

TOTAL £26 .10

SAVING £15 .20 !!!

As long as your train stops at Cheltenham there is nothing illegal in doing this.

(Only a good saving if you don't qualify for a cheap day return)

:chant6ez: make sure u dnt get nicked i remember last time i went there they chucked my uncle out as well as beatin him down the tunnel because he celebrated when we scored make sure u don't even chat to one because u might get locked up :laugh: but I'm goin again! COME ON U REDS!! :city:

Three of us going in the car, leave 11.30 from Wigan, me and the girls (both ten, no funny ideas lads). Looking forward to it, and hopefully listen to Birmingham beat the LoonyLatics on the way home.

Oh yes, before I forget: WE LOVE YOU RUSHDEN, WE DO...................

Archived