IGNORED

Who Do You Reckon We'll Sign And Who Will Go

i_am_red

been hearing lots of rumours on here like who we will sign and who will go so decided to start a thread. I reckon that g.smith, j. smith, stewart, partridge, phillips (after his testimonial), wilkshire, harley, pearce, savage and cotterill will go.

Coming in hopefully fontaine, big mac and I think we should go for someone on the lines of calvin andrew, and striker who can play left wing and striker, maybe alex rhodes of brentford seeing as though we scout london, plus a few more

what do you think?

been hearing lots of rumours on here like who we will sign and who will go so decided to start a thread. I reckon that g.smith, j. smith, stewart, partridge, phillips (after his testimonial), wilkshire, harley, pearce, savage and cotterill will go.

Coming in hopefully fontaine, big mac and I think we should go for someone on the lines of calvin andrew, and striker who can play left wing and striker, maybe alex rhodes of brentford seeing as though we scout london, plus a few more

what do you think?

Agree with your "outs" with the exception of MS who I think will stay.

As for new signings, not sure.

what do you think?

Agree with your Outs other than Cotterill, who i think will stay, too young and unproven for anyone to come in with a reasonable bid for him, and possibly Phillips, depending on who wants him. I believe Pearce has already gone, and hasnt Jamie Smith gone (or was that just on loan?)

In, hopefully Big Mac; Fontaine; a nameless pair of two footed wingers and a striker lita mould (although obviously we'd have to spend big to get someone of that ability, so a young progidy would do).

Being realistic, the first two plus a winger and second striker would be nice.

Agree with your Outs other than Cotterill, who i think will stay, too young and unproven for anyone to come in with a reasonable bid for him, and possibly Phillips, depending on who wants him. I believe Pearce has already gone, and hasnt Jamie Smith gone (or was that just on loan?)

In, hopefully Big Mac; Fontaine; a nameless pair of two footed wingers and a striker lita mould (although obviously we'd have to spend big to get someone of that ability, so a young progidy would do).

Being realistic, the first two plus a winger and second striker would be nice.

Hmmm what about Anyinsah & Goldbourne, they went and were young and unproven, Cotts has had far more forst team experience!

Out: Partridge, Stewart, Phillips, Wilkshire, Harley, Savage, J.Smith, G.Smith

In: Reddy or Hayter, Big Mac (hopefully), new keeper (Basso needs back up) and i would like to see Fontaine but i don't know what the situation is on him.

No doubt we will sign a couple of relatively big name players, but the main concern is a 2nd striker who doesn't fall over through on goal and i think we also will need a couple of full backs for cover, as well as looking at bringing in a winger as Scotty is getting on now. I want Cotts to stay, but he may go

Hmmm what about Anyinsah & Goldbourne, they went and were young and unproven, Cotts has had far more forst team experience!

They were unproven enough to be let go for small fees. Cotts has shown enough potential to hang on for a much bigger fee that noone will pay just yet. End of next season maybe if we're still stuck in league one.

They were unproven enough to be let go for small fees. Cotts has shown enough potential to hang on for a much bigger fee that noone will pay just yet. End of next season maybe if we're still stuck in league one.

I think Jevons may be a good shout from Yovil particulary if they go down :dance:

Guest MaloneFM

Baz Brooker Flappy and Murray. Old Rog feels it in his water. This town aint big enough for him and Cotts. And the fage end that was Marcus 'he's one of us' Stewart. I'M one of us but I don't get a game.

Because I'm crap.

And he is too.

And he does.

GOING

Smith x 2, Stewart, Fortune, Phillips, Wilkshire, Savage and Partridge

Brown may also go and if price is right so will Brooker :pray: he stays

IN

Fontain (hopefully)

Big Mac worth a years contract

ABBEY :blink: or Weale

a wide left player

a wide right player

two forwards

1 big, strong and quick

the other small and very quick!!

Whats happend to Bridges, I thought he was just released on loan til the end of the seaon, if this is the case, didn't he sign just a one year contract when signing from sunderland..?

He's doing well, I know it's a shitty league but he's found a little form me recons (going by some of his finishes)!

Out: Smith x 2, Stewart, Partridge, Phillips, Wilkshire. Possibly Savage.

In: Fontaine, Big Mac, a left-sided midfielder and a nippy striker. No big names.

I predict bids for Brooker but I also predict the board will not let him go and he'll start next season in a City shirt. I also predict Cotts will stay.

Whats happend to Bridges, I thought he was just released on loan til the end of the seaon, if this is the case, didn't he sign just a one year contract when signing from sunderland..?

He's doing well, I know it's a shitty league but he's found a little form me recons (going by some of his finishes)!

That may have been the case originally but if it was, something changed. carlisle have signed him, he is not on loan there :(

Archived