IGNORED

Sign Hayter

pedrino7

He scored again today... a cracker at the Gate...

we need someone to support brooker... mac and savage are not up to it... let them go.

also let jennison williams have a game now we are safe!

yeah that terrible Macca scoring 3 goals in 4 starts terrible performance :laugh:

new contract nothing... bournemouth are skint and they could do with the money... time to dig deep for a class striker!

macammon is not my type of player... will not sustain the goals... brooker needs someone with pace up alongside

There will be equally good or better players available for a lot less in the summer. GJ is obviously aware of him, but he wasn't even his first choice in January so don't hold your breath.

macammon is not my type of player

With all due respect that doesn't count for much in the bigger picture.

I'd like to see McCammon stay purely becasue of the type of player he is. I'm sure we'll sign someone in the Summer, but I bet it won't be Hayter. Johnson likes players with ambition (remember Easter?), so I'm sure he will look else where.

mccammon was quality today, without brooker he played the strong man role very well, Cotterill did well up front as well and if he can put on some weight which he will with age, should fit the bill of pacy striker no problem

mccammon was quality today, without brooker he played the strong man role very well, Cotterill did well up front as well and if he can put on some weight which he will with age, should fit the bill of pacy striker no problem

Agree, i see Cotterill's long term future in his favourite position as a striker.

He's proved on the wing he can beat his man, but decision making about releasing the ball and crossing are not necessarily his strong points.

I'd like to see him in the position where "beating his man" would mean going past the centre back so he's only got the keeper to think about.

No worrying about what to do next, do what comes naturally and stick the ball in the net.

Cotterill will be that pacy, goalscoring striker in the next year or 2, hopefully for us in the Championship. :city:

Archived