IGNORED

Walsall Police

They kept a very low profile today, and what a difference from last year. They were obviously under instructions from top brass to treat us with kid gloves today. We had a couple of visits from them in the pub beforehand, but other than that, they were very inconspicuous.

Yeah I was surprised, I saw them once or twice, but they were very low key, Just goes to show that if fans are treated like adults, then they behave like adults

They kept a very low profile today, and what a difference from last year. They were obviously under instructions from top brass to treat us with kid gloves today. We had a couple of visits from them in the pub beforehand, but other than that, they were very inconspicuous.

.....certainly glad I didn't stay in to watch my horses - Hedgehunter and Innox - fail to win the Grand National. :(

The West Midlands Gestapo Police seemed very quiet today. There were about 4 West Midlands Gestapo stiffing around the pub I was in before the game and I mistakenly thought they were spotters. Lots of City lads had mints to disguise their alcohol fumed breath but they weren't needed as there were no checks on any City lads that I know of processing their merry way into the Bescott Stadium. :laugh: Inside the ground the Police kept well out of view to the side of our stand.

BCFC totally dominated Walsall FC today with a strong physical display - that's been lacking for about 7 years - and some good football. A great day out in Walsall for the BCFC faithful.

Up the City

Archived