IGNORED

The Giraffe National

WTFiGO!?!

Does anyone know how Trevor faired? I was in a daze busy thinking about tree's and forgot to tune in.

I heard that 'Shot My Load' came first. Trevor apparently got off to a good start then saw a posh lady giraffe 'chilling out' near the stables and gave up the race in favour of going over too woo the sexy 'raffette'. Can't blame old Trev really, who'd want to race with a chimp on your back?

IPB Image

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Have you ever met a chimp jockey with any discipline? Neither have I. They just monkey around half the time.

Well I was talking to King Louie the other day and he said he was going to make a really big effort to put his juvenile frollicking behind him and try to take life more seriously.

Clearly not managed it though has he? He's not 16 anymore, he's twenty bloody four!

Trevor apparently got off to a good start then saw a posh lady giraffe 'chilling out' near the stables and gave up the race in favour of going over too woo the sexy 'raffette'.

So's he's something of a lady's 'raffe is our Trev? Fancies himself as a smoothie hmmm? This is all well and good don't get me wrong, there's a time and a place for these things though, when you've been trainging for months, invested a lot of time and money into your childhood dream and had your Mum, Geraldine, flown over all the way from Gambia to support her special little soldier, then this is not the time.

Anyway, how did it go with this young 'rafette? Is he seeing her again?

Most giraffe's win by a long neck so............ who cares

They shoot horses don't they?.... very unfair..... if you are a horse with a broken leg?

Well I hope Ruud Van Nistelrooy breaks his leg soon if thats the case.

The under exposure of the great one has given me much concern.

Don't refer to me in that way WTF, it's really quite unnecessary. :w00t:

The lack of exposure for Trev is worrying too, but he silently goes about his business, knowing full well that he'll change the world.

Archived