IGNORED

The City Boys Really Are Awesome Out On The Town.

James M

Met Scott Murray, Matt Heywood, and Louis Carey in henry j beans tonight, and had a good conversation with super scott as well, awesome bloke. and heywood is the biggest person ever. i was pointing him out to my mates, so easy because he was a head above everyone else!

Hope he recovers for next season, but obviously well done the boys today

COME ON YOU REDS.

Met Scott Murray, Matt Heywood, and Louis Carey in henry j beans tonight, and had a good conversation with super scott as well, awesome bloke. and heywood is the biggest person ever. i was pointing him out to my mates, so easy because he was a head above everyone else!

Hope he recovers for next season, but obviously well done the boys today

COME ON YOU REDS.

Good on 'em.

Your post reminded me of the 'wasters' phenomena that struck Ashton Gate six months ago. Remember that? Haven't heard that word used for a long time now, but back then it was the en vogue terminology (back in the days when fans were threatening to throw away their season tickets, half of us were certain that City were destined for relegation, and the attendances were very low resulting in an improved atmosphere - distant memories, it seems)!

City are back.

I reckon so long as the boy's are doing the bizz on the pitch then let em moderately (for the balanced view type's) do it off as well.

Obviosly if court cases result then policies on the matter need to be reviewed.

As for the like's of Tommy Doc, Danny Coles and the rest of Danny Wilson's band of merry men, sssh...don't tell.

Goes without saying that camarardourous ( :blink: ) session's of cider abuse (and it had better have been cider!) do individual and collective morale no harm at all.

Yep, I met Louis Carey in Henry J Beans on the Saturday night after they beat MK Dons away. Damn nice bloke and was chatting to him for quite a while. He was completely sober I might add before it sounds like I am dropping him in it for being a serial Henry J's visitor and boozer!

PS, he wants Swindon to stay up and for Rovers or Cheltenham to get promoted so that they can have more derbies in the season. I for one agree with that despite not liking Rovers in the slightest!

You missed a treat !!! second half especially............stunning football !! Roll on next season (if we don't make the play offs this time !!) :pray:

So if we get promoted then don't roll on next season ;)

Archived