IGNORED

Orange Wrist Bands

EmersonsKev

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Anyone else able to shed any light on it?

Maybe the players have just realised the HARM they inflicted on the fans, by themselves during the 9 game loosing streak!!.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I think they might well be VIP wristband passes for entry into Premier League Darts at Newport Centre on Thursday evening.Scott Murray, Louis Carey, David Noble and Richard Keogh were in attendance with Mark Dudbridge.

I did notice that Scotty, Carey, Noble & Keogh had them on. So thats a possibility. Didn't look like the usual charity wrist bands.

Guest 30BCFC90

i have just looked at the match day pictures and i could only see one orange band and that was on keogh and it looked like a paper one so i don't kno where all this has come from i suggest a trip to specsavers!

i have just looked at the match day pictures and i could only see one orange band and that was on keogh and it looked like a paper one so i don't kno where all this has come from i suggest a trip to specsavers!

I suggest that you should have taken a trip to Walsall rather than looking at the match day pictures, then you might have seen more!

Thanks Dolls.

My niece self harms when things get stressful, nice to know that there is some awareness of the problem and what to do about it.

Agree completely.

But I don't think that's what they were wearing.

I think they might well be VIP wristband passes for entry into Premier League Darts at Newport Centre on Thursday evening.Scott Murray, Louis Carey, David Noble and Richard Keogh were in attendance with Mark Dudbridge.

You are 100% correct.

Archived