IGNORED

Dolman 'g' Block

One Team

I'm bringing a few mates along to the Gate Easter Monday who've not been to Ashton Gate before and want to make sure they get the best experience posible for singing, passion, excitment etc. etc.

I normally sit in the Atyeo but am well aware the best place for atmosphere these days is the 'G' block of the Dolman.

Could I ask the lads who sit there; whats the deal with seating/tickets?

Is it all season ticket holders and thus reserved seating?

Should I be able to get my mates to pay on the day?

Do you have to sit in the seat allocated to your ticket or does everyone move about and congregate in the best areas?

Are guests welcome?! ;)

Cheer lads!

One Team

Best to get tickets in advance I would say as it will be busy that day and the G spot's popularety is ever increasing.

I was up the back last time as the Club made an unexplained decision to shut down the front block and it was predominantly standing so there were hardly one-seat-one person problems. As long as the ticket owner doesn't insist on sitting in his own seat then you can sit where you like. I couldn't say for sure the G-block S/T estimation but it is not the entire block.

The steward's try to enforce the rules laid down by the authoreties that we all sit for a reason that has also been unexplained. You do have to contend with the attitude from the board that you are an 'undesireable type' because you have a different idea as to what Football should be about than what they do, which get's my back up.

Shouldn't be a problem with cliqueness.

Hope you enjoy the show, sing up and leave your Atyeo sitting day's long behind you.

Archived