IGNORED

Play Off Place Chasing

cidercity

Why is everyone saying it is impossible? It's still mathematically possible, so why not? Stranger things have happened. Dowie's done it with Palace, so why can't Johnson do it with City?

Were playing well and Confidence is high, lets start beliveing, after all we are CITY fans!

Why is everyone saying it is impossible? It's still mathematically possible, so why not? Stranger things have happened. Dowie's done it with Palace, so why can't Johnson do it with City?

We would need to get 15/15 points. We'd need two teams from Swansea, Barnsley AND Oldham to get no more than 6 points. We'd also need Forest to get no more than 8, and Doncaster no more than 12. That's an extremely unlikely set of results.

We'll likely get close but still be behind Forest even if all the others bottle it.

Save the faith for next season I reckon.

• Admin

We would need to get 15/15 points. We'd need two teams from Swansea, Barnsley AND Oldham to get no more than 6 points. We'd also need Forest to get no more than 8, and Doncaster no more than 12. That's an extremely unlikely set of results.

We'll likely get close but still be behind Forest even if all the others bottle it.

Save the faith for next season I reckon.

If all the others bottled it except Forest then we'd both make the play-offs.

I personally reckon Forest will actually end up in 4th place.

Just looking at the results of the teams around still gives me a glimmer of hope. I think almost every team just above us lost, apart from Forest! They only need to do that a couple more times and we're in amongst them :) Sorry i don't ever give up hope until it's impossible. Remember how we got to the playoff final before! That seemed impossible at the time didn't it?

I think Forest are dead certs along with Brentford/Hudds (whoever dosent get 2nd) so that leaves 2 places up for grabs between Swansea, Colchester, Oldham, Barnsley and ourselves.

Of those three only Oldham are in any decent form and they even lost to MK on saturday, it could happen but we would have to win both our Easter games and be no more than 4 points behind for it to become a reality.

After Saturday I was convinced we were going to do it but now I cant see it

Archived