IGNORED

Today Has Been Wonderfull!

Tinmansleftboot

I have had a fantastic day. It's amazing how the acheivements of 11 men can dictate how you afternoon, day, weekend or year pans out.

Supporting City over the years has, at times, left me pulling my hair out. It's even left me feeling about 10 feet tall but nothing, NOTHING, has made me feel happier than the achievements of the current squad. In a nut shell I'm floating on cloud nine today.

Suddenly all the clumps of hair I've pulled out seem a distant memory and I'm just loving every minute of the current campaign.

I do wonder if the players relise just how important this club is to us? You see players kiss the badge and alike and as nice as that is I can't help feel they don't have a clue.

In saying that, we do have a core of Bristolians in the squad and a few wanna be Bristolians ( Tinnion). Maybe this explains my current floating feeling. For once I really feel as if we're all pulling in the same direction and if we go up this season I'll be so happy and proud I probably won't ba able to find the words to express my joy. However, even if we fail to reach the promised land I'll still be bursting at the seams with pride.

I guess what I'm trying to say is THANKYOU LADS!! You've made us all very proud and If Eutopia is beyond us this season you can still be proud to wear the red and white of Bristol City Football Club!!!!

Ok, I'll stop rambling on now. going to go and find me a Plymouth/QPR fan top laugh at !!!

I agree with you there we finally have a team that shows passion. The whole defence comes from Bristol when Butler isn't playing, most midfielders come from bristol or have been here a long time eg Tinman. The only area where there are few locals is upfront. The most local person is probably Roberts (excluding M Brown) and he was born in Wales.

Archived