IGNORED

The Away Kit?

Ian M

:chant6ez: That's a nice, pukka shirt. That would be an ideal away shirt aswell. The third kit is supposed to be black (isn't it?), so the main body of the above shirt black and the black on the above shirt red would look good aswell, do you think this would be a good third kit? :city:

That looks crap and Bristol Trade Centre are only sponsoring City for 1 year anyway...

I suggest you get yourself down the club shop to snap up one of our fantastic current away shirts then. Seems the colour may match your mood and cheap as well. There really is no pleasing some people!!!! :doh:

I think with the mock-up's i have seen with the BTC logo, it looks smart, the A2 kit, looked nice with it, but looked a bit poo without it i thought.

Nice kit again Madger, does need an iron though, but i would buy that kit definatly, expensive season for us fans, as the kits are looking great at the moment.

I think with the mock-up's i have seen with the BTC logo, it looks smart, the A2 kit, looked nice with it, but looked a bit poo without it i thought.

Nice kit again Madger, does need an iron though, but i would buy that kit definatly, expensive season for us fans, as the kits are looking great at the moment.

Just hope its not skin tight ah :dance:

Guest michaelbcfc33

very nice away shirt with all the hype surrounding the shirts i hope the board don't see this as a way of cashing in on it by putting the price up to say £45 iguess we will have to wait and see :dunno:

very nice away shirt with all the hype surrounding the shirts i hope the board don't see this as a way of cashing in on it by putting the price up to say £45 iguess we will have to wait and see :dunno:

Shirt prices will remain the same as this year.

edit: before the reductions before anybody says!

Archived