IGNORED

Our First Choice Xi

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Phillips

Amankwaah Coles Butler Bell

Wilskshire Doherty Tinnion Brown

Roberts Peacock

great blend down the flank's, great side at this standard.. can't wait til all are fit! B)

Guest Champagne Football

Is this a windup?? Wilkshire can't play on the right, Roberts and Peacock up front don't work together, How you can leave Matt Hill out of the side I don't know. Amankwaah is the most disinterested player in the squad and I'm not sure what Butler has done to justify his place. In future please make some form of hint that your post is ironic because you have clearly fooled me.

Philips

Carey Coles Butler/Hill Hill/Woodman

Roberts Wilkshire Tinnion A. Brown

Peacock Miller

For tough away games Burnell or Doherty could come into central midfield. This formation allows good attacks down the wings with players overlapping. Lita could play up front if playing against a slow defence and could come on for the end of matches to provide some pace.

|______________Philips______________|

|_________________________________|

|Carey____Coles_____ Hill___Woodman_|

Wilkshire_Burnell____Tinnion____Brown_|

|________Roberts____Peacock________|

Guest Tins4Gaffer

With Kev Amankwaah charging on down the right and Chris Robert's in the side as well plus the sharp Aaron Brown working the left wing.. we don't need a right WINGER but more somebody who can tuck inside and prevent the opposition from out-numbering is in the middle..

Mickey Bell is by far the best left-back at this standard..

Roberts scored most with Peacock out of the team!

Best illustration - the Roberts/Beadle combo that played before Christmas

Nope, sorry not convinced mate!

Just been looking at our games before Xmas last season and theres no strong correlation of more goals being scored with Roberts and Beadle.

Roberts and Peacock scored plenty last season playing together.

Personally I'd rather have a pacy striker running off a target man. Peacock/Roberts has to be worth a shout with Miller not scoring.

Problem is the right side of midfield then though.

:Confused13:

phillips

coles butler hill

roberts wilkshire tinnion burnell a.brown

miller peacock

Thats quite a good team i reakon

I totally agree it our best team pace on the wings solid defence best strike pair only question can we trust Butler ????????? :Party27: :( :Party27: :) :Party27: :angry:

Guest Swiss Baloney

I think I'll have a go too :(

|______________Philips______________|

|_________Coles___ Butler___________|

|_BigKev_________________Woodman_|

|__________Doherty ________________|

|_M.Brown_________________A.Brown_|

|_______________Tinnion____________|

|________Roberts____Peacock________|

See, Ill explain now before you state the obvious,

(The spine)

Tommy is good (stupid hot head but good) Cole/Butler good partnership :) Peacock/Roberts best two stiker we have at this point in time (god help us) Phillips because he's good and there aint no one else. Tinnion is a worry for me think we should rotate him around with Wilkshire (<---- Look I know he's not realy looked that good but I would play him in the middle he aint a winger)

(The tinkering)

BigKev needs a good kick in the ass if not get rid of him, asuming he plays better and with more conviction as a result of a size 10 up his ring piece then he would be the best choice at right back in my master plan. Marvin??? seen him play for Cheltenham last season and he looked realy good in our division on the left wing could beat defenders and stuff and I think he would score a couple too (as I'm trying to do Danny's job for him I'd play him on the right). So Woodman and the other Brown on the Left. And I have a defnce that can overlap with the midfiwld and a midfield that can create.

If this team don't score goals then it should have a low 11x100m time :angry:

Archived