IGNORED

In One Sentence Complete The Following

Dolman_Stand

Top up his tan, whilst raiding Yeovil for jevons, skiverton and davies.

Jevons deal is already agreed "apparently". He is supposed to have bought a house in the area, and "supposedly" wasn't in the starting lineup for Yeovil the other week because he asked to not be played. I think he may actually have been coming back from an injury so all of that could be a complete load of bull that I've heard.

Jevons deal is already agreed "apparently". He is supposed to have bought a house in the area, and "supposedly" wasn't in the starting lineup for Yeovil the other week because he asked to not be played. I think he may actually have been coming back from an injury so all of that could be a complete load of bull that I've heard.

Jevons deal is a strange one. There were people on this forum in January saying that Jevons would be signing in the window, and it was a done deal, definitely going to happen etc...

I think he will sign, although i doubt anything is agreed yet. Will be a great bosman signing.

Go to Ibiza, get mashed, pull some mingers, come back with a catalogue of STIs and a four week hangover

And generally behave like the rest of the squad

...... go travelling for 8 weeks in India in order to discover the real Gary Johnson and find deep inner peace, returning an enlightened character which would only help our promotion challange surely - Man!!!

Can just imagine GJ with tie dyes and flares under his BCFC anorak

....and his leading of half time meditation with Brooker gently going at the bongo's whilst Matt Heywood boils up his latest vegitarian recipe.

...Scotty lighting incense and Cotts and Woody singing Simon and Garfunkel songs.

Archived