IGNORED

The Official 'I've Seen Lost Series 2' Thread

Jay

Who wudda thought - Libby's a mental case!

...and what's with the pushing of the button every 108 minutes? Also, do we know why the blast doors came down unexpectedly? What was the wierd map/diagram on the door that only showed when the UV lights were on? :dunno:

Ep.19 was OK and at least we know now that its 99% certain that 'Henry' is an other when talking about Walt to Jack.

The next 3 episodes should be excellent because thats how many there are left in the season and i think two are put together for a 2-hour finale. So we will finally start to see some action and hopefully Michael can explain what happened to him.

As for the lockdown i think the most obvious explanation is that it happened because of the incoming delivery of supplies. The UV map was a diagram of all the different hatches on the island but the one thing that intrigues me is what did 'Henry' put into the computer, if anything? He obviously enjoys messing with John who desperately wants to see the map again.

I know that the ending is that he is really dead as the little boy can see ghosts and he is one. Oh sorry, that was a film !!!

The map was hatches, didnt think of that. Must watch more, i need explainations !!!!

Just seen ep 19 , Rose knows Locks secret and the secret of the island !!!! :speechless20:

Just seen it too, still does not explain who the others are though, what was all the costume outfits for? Whats happened to the little kid, and what happened to the guy who was origianally pressing the button in the hatch?, he's just buggered off now has he?

Did the guy they capture 'really' press the button or was he joking to wind Lock up, is he really an other?? how do you explain the supplies drop, pritty odd it happened after the shutdown.

There is someone in control, we don't know who yet, i think the church they're building will have some bearing somehow.

Henry Gail was the ballonist i figure, why did they kill him? and bury him?

Ep.19 was OK and at least we know now that its 99% certain that 'Henry' is an other when talking about Walt to Jack.

Nah, I'm still not convinced. If 'Henry' had mentioned Walt before Jack had, I'd be a little more happy but he's not yet said anything concrete.

We all assume he's either a 'Lostie' or an 'Other', what's to say he's not something else? Maybe he came with Rousso. Maybe he's Desmond mate Kelvin (where is Desmond by the way?), nothing certain.

The next 3 episodes should be excellent because thats how many there are left in the season and i think two are put together for a 2-hour finale. So we will finally start to see some action and hopefully Michael can explain what happened to him.

As for the lockdown i think the most obvious explanation is that it happened because of the incoming delivery of supplies. The UV map was a diagram of all the different hatches on the island but the one thing that intrigues me is what did 'Henry' put into the computer, if anything? He obviously enjoys messing with John who desperately wants to see the map again.

Well he knows the guy with the beard, becuase he said "you don't know what he'll do to me!" when Siaed was quizzing him, so he's defanatly from the faction that took Walt, but there is somone above the bearded man who is even more scary.

Does anyone know what the weird spooky dark mist thing is, that dragged Lock in that hole? Has that been explained yet?

Episode 20 should be available today, it better start explaining wtf's going on, how many more episodes are left now 2?

Yep - Ep.20 is available. Not watched it yet.

Agreed that it should start explaining a few things like:

Why has Michael returned? Is it a trade from The Others for Henry Gale?

Are we gonna find out what it is that Henry Gale was sent for? Is he spying or up to something more sinister? Did he really enter the numbers & press the button or did he just leave it?

Are Jack & Kate gonna get down to it or not?

Is Lock gonna work out the hatch maps from the UV lights?

Is Charlie gonna start using again?

So Libby was also a nut job, is that gonna effect her & Hugo as she's lied to him about being a psychiatrist?

Why don;t we get to see more of Clare? :wub:

Holy Crap! has anyone seen Ep21 yet??? Don't read below if not!!!!

Or if you are watching series 2 on C4 now don't SCROLL DOWN!, THIS WILL RUIN IT FOR YOU!

What the hell is wrong with Micheal!? Why is Lock so dam important?, Henry was comming for him, not to spy. What are Lock & Ecko going to do, tell the others? :o:o:o I'm trying so desperatly to make the connection, but i cant! This new chamber has thrown it for me, i didnt expect it to tune out like this, surely it can't be some sort of sick game/test? It does not add up, Eckos brother has something to do with it, and the miricle Ecko saw, hmmmmm.. but what does it all mean? :blink:

When is the last episode fgs! :laugh: ?, i thought this was supposed to be, but this is NOWAY the end.....OMG we are so close to find out WTF is going on!!!! :pray::pray::yawn::pray:

I think Michael was told to go and release Henry as a sort of trade, and they held his kid to ranson to make him do it. Michael walked in and must of known Anna Louise was going to shoot Henry so he shot her, and accidental shot that other bird, then shot himself and let Henry go back to the others. So it looks like Henry did all the damage and escaped, and Michaels son will not be hurt.

When is the last episode fgs! :laugh: ?, i thought this was supposed to be, but this is NOWAY the end.....OMG we are so close to find out WTF is going on!!!! :pray::pray::yawn::pray:

I recall reading that the script writers have 4 or 5 seasons worth of ideas. As such, f-all will probably get resolved in the next few episodes. The trailer for next week looks quite interesting.

Who's watched Ep22 then!?!

#

So, the others told Michael that if he wanted Walt back he had to bring them Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Hurley - no-one else, no-one more. Why? How do they even know their names?! Walt told Michael that they aren't who they pretend to be... Sayid realises something's up with michael... And there's a boat coming! Not the greatest episode but definately picked up towards the end!

Can't wait for next weeks 2 hour finale! :dance:

The 2 hour finale tonight and it better be good because i havent really enjoyed this series, it just isnt my type of show. I like fast paced shows and the amount of flashbacks may add character depth but it bores the hell out of me.

It seems as if Desmond comes back to tell them something and the trailer looks awesome aswell.

But what am i going to watch now, Prison Break, Numb3rs and Lost have all finished. All we have left is Big Brither and i wouldnt watch it if you paid me. :yawn:

:blink::blink: WTF :blink::blink:

Well that can't be the end no way jose, does 'The 2 hour finale' actually mean the end? becuase if it does then what a joke, it didnt explain ANYTHING! in that 2 hours, yes loads of stuff happened which you'll see but i can't belive thats it, no way... too many unanswered questions, and the end scene has left me utterly bemused :blink: ,

I'm sorry, but if that was the end of the entire series (Ep 23 & 24) then its the worst series i have ever seen, ever!

I'm so pi55ed off now, i'll need to watch it again becuase i've clearly missed somthing :angry:

If this is your typical "figure it out for yourself" kinda series then they have let themselves down, reaaly annoying, they could not actually come up with a decent ending, this really is a complete joke!

REALLY! :@

OK i have calmed down a bit and found out that this is not the end of lost :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: It will return after the Summer... :grr::grr:

Nooo, there are more unanswered questions now than at the end of Series 1.. Ah well, i'm happy to know thats not the end anyways, phew.. :yawn:

Saw epsiode 23 earlier... took just over an hour to download! Been waiting all day for 24...it's sooo slow. Apparantly, the producers have enough ideas, production and capacity to carry on filming lost for 8 seasons! They have confirmed the know the start and the end, so the middle can be as long as they want it to be!

It was an interesting 2 episodes and it definitely leaves you wanting to know more. Considering that Jack, Sawyer and Kate have all been taken it seems obvious that next season will be heavily orientated about the Others and no doubt we will get a ton of flashbacks about every single one of them.

What do we think is going to happen now? I'm no scientist and i don't have a clue what that electromagnetic thing was all about but what is there for them to do now on the island, they have no button left to push, what will they all do next season.

Wow what a fantastic show, Two weeks ago I had never watched a episode of either season and knew hardly nothing about the show until I caught a episode, S1e10, I was very confused by it all so decided to get hold of the whole season and it left me with more questions than it did answers.

Right so then went on to season two and finished watching it last night. Once again it was very gripping but I feel it has lost something now they have answered to many questions, Like the button, Who the others are etc.

I'm still confused about the last two episodes so may have to watch them again later. Who were them people at the end with the computer? What were they doing? Where are they? The misses said there connected with that lady at the end and reminded me of the bit where she said anyone can be found if they have the money, So I guess that ties in with it.

Is locke, Eko, Desmond alive? What was that bright light? Why will Michael never be able to find the island again? Why did they want Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Hurley? Why did they not keep Hurley? Why was Libby in the same mental place as Hurley?

Who are the others really? As Walt said there not who you think they are.

Bring on season 3 is all I can say to get these questions answered. But if anyone can help me in the mean time then please do.

Why did the others say that they are the good guys & what are they on the Island for ,every time you get an answer to something there are more questions,hope the seriies doesn,t go on & on & get boring ,just to cash in .We all need to know whats going on so we can get on with our lives !!!!!!!!

Archived