IGNORED

Who Will Go?

wookey

We have 30 First Team squad players including three, Fontaine, Green & McCammon in on loan and five, two Smiths, Partridge, Fortune and Stewart out on loan.

I suggest the following members of the first team will be released.

Jamie Smith, Greg Smith, David Partridge, Clayton Fortune, Marcus Stewart and Bas Savage. (There could be a surprise or two such as Steve Phillips and/or Scott Murray leaving.)

I suggest that Adam Green will not be retained but Johnson will try to sign Liam Fontaine and Mark McCammon.

If this goes to plan, with no surprises, we will have a First Team squad of 24 plus Academy promotions giving scope for several signings.

We have 30 First Team squad players including three, Fontaine, Green & McCammon in on loan and five, two Smiths, Partridge, Fortune and Stewart out on loan.

I suggest the following members of the first team will be released.

Jamie Smith, Greg Smith, David Partridge, Clayton Fortune, Marcus Stewart and Bas Savage. (There could be a surprise or two such as Steve Phillips and/or Scott Murray leaving.)

I suggest that Adam Green will not be retained but Johnson will try to sign Liam Fontaine and Mark McCammon.

If this goes to plan, with no surprises, we will have a First Team squad of 24 plus Academy promotions giving scope for several signings.

Greg Smith .... maybe hes a left winger?

Including loan signings both in and currently out, I only make our first team squad number 26 and that includes Ryan Harley and Sam Pearce who both have squad numbers and have been told already they're being released.

I also wish I could share the optimism about Partridge going this summer, he has a three year deal.

Archived