IGNORED

Ex-city Players

grifty

Now I'm not usually too keen on players who leave the city for 'better' things, ala dinning, gillespie, etc, or grumble if they score, ala bridges, but there are some ex players i want to see playing well for whoever they are at now...

i always cheer on:

andy cole - not had a bad career since leaving us...can always say 2nd top prem scorer ever used to play for us :)

leroy lita - little legend, top bloke, exciting career

matty hill - good player, top bloke, can't pass

shaun goater - one of my all time favs

vilmos seebok - mainly because he was foreign and played for us - playing in germany i think

ivan testimitanu - same reason as above but was bald

mickey bell - loyal servant, donkey's years here and never lost his geordie accent

tinman - obvious reasons

what about you and why those players?

personal fav's who I keep my eye on since they left,

Matty Hill - top bloke, 110%

Andy Cole - Hard not to keep your eye on, had a great career!

Ivan - Hard a nails and a lovely bloke too

Mickey Bell - Loyal Player, under-rated by many, let go too early

Liam Rosenior - Nice lad, always destined for better things, shame the club messed up his transfer!

Wayne Brown - Great Debut - Never had chance after, done well since at Chester

Darren Barnard - great player, nice guy, signed a new deal when out of contract with us just to make sure we got a good price for him, when he could have left for peanuts and a got better contract

just to spice it up, what players do you hope do badly since you left and why?........personally

Ian Baird - scottish muppet who thought he could give us the finger and get away with it!

Dwayne Plummer - utter utter idiot! went to school with him, utter utter c0ck

Leroy Lita - cocky little idiot, example of what is wrong with modern footballers

Danny Coles - as above

Aaron Brown as above

Now I'm not usually too keen on players who leave the city for 'better' things, ala dinning, gillespie, etc, or grumble if they score, ala bridges, but there are some ex players i want to see playing well for whoever they are at now...

i always cheer on:

andy cole - not had a bad career since leaving us...can always say 2nd top prem scorer ever used to play for us :)

leroy lita - little legend, top bloke, exciting career

matty hill - good player, top bloke, can't pass

shaun goater - one of my all time favs

vilmos seebok - mainly because he was foreign and played for us - playing in germany i think

ivan testimitanu - same reason as above but was bald

mickey bell - loyal servant, donkey's years here and never lost his geordie accent

tinman - obvious reasons

what about you and why those players?

how can you say you our not too keen on gillespie for moving onto "bigger things" ( when he didnt) but like shaun goater when he DID walk out on city for "bigger and better things".

how can you say you our not too keen on gillespie for moving onto "bigger things" ( when he didnt) but like shaun goater when he DID walk out on city for "bigger and better things".

i was never keen on gillespie after he nicked that penalty off bell on his 300th or 400th game or whatever it was... he no doubt claimed it was fot better things and i generally didnt like him. (and he was one of the only players who has left that i generally disliked and never wanted to play for us)

i was 11 or 12 when we got promotion and goater was up front - i had his name on my shirt and he signed it after he scored 3 against gillingham - he was probably my first city favourite - therefore one i keep an eye on him

Archived