IGNORED

Last Game Of The Season

HanhamRed

I was chatting to a mate of mine the other day, who's a Man City fan, and according to him there is massive interest from them in our last league game of the season at Southend. Apparently, The Goat is hanging up his boots at the end of the season, and Man City have been allocated 200 tickets to go and watch the game and give him a good send-off! I can't imagine how Southend feel about this, considering they may well need to win that game to win the league. Apparently, the 200 tickets sold quickly, and now Man City fans will be attempting to get tickets in the City end, so anyone planning to go, best book your tickets ASAP.

Seems quite fitting though, that he should be playing against City....

I was chatting to a mate of mine the other day, who's a Man City fan, and according to him there is massive interest from them in our last league game of the season at Southend. Apparently, The Goat is hanging up his boots at the end of the season, and Man City have been allocated 200 tickets to go and watch the game and give him a good send-off! I can't imagine how Southend feel about this, considering they may well need to win that game to win the league. Apparently, the 200 tickets sold quickly, and now Man City fans will be attempting to get tickets in the City end, so anyone planning to go, best book your tickets ASAP.

Seems quite fitting though, that he should be playing against City....

fully booked and raring to go! hope its a nice sunny day :pray:

Archived