IGNORED

Lost Or 24?

MurrayLives

Nearly all of my friends watch Lost, I've only just got into it as I missed the first few episodes of the first season and thought at the time that I wasn't missing much as it was probabely only a one-off 6-episode series, then I realised it carried on for 20+ episodes and another season(s). I'm starting to quite enjoy now though and i'm looking foward to it coming back on TV (even though i've watched quite a few of the episodes for the 2nd season).

I am also a massive 24 fan (btw: don't tell me what happens in the current series, i've only watched up to episode 5).

I prefer 24 because there's non-stop action and drama throughout whereas Lost can be a bit 'we're sitting on a beach not doing a lot except drinking bottled water'. But, Lost has started to pick-up as there are a lot of questions that need answering.

So, what do you lot think is better...

Lost or 24?

(crossing fingers for a heated debate on this one)

I'd pick 24 every time, not just because of the Yummy Scrumptious Kiefer Sutherland, but its also a bloody fantastic programe at that, non stop action, but it never gets silly or ridiculous (ok I do sometimes wonder how many more lives Jack has) with regards to things that happen.

I find myself watching it from behind my hands sometimes, or screaming things at the tv. I would say only about half the time do I work out whats going to happen next.

Thoroughly enjoyable program, one I simply cannot miss.

As for lost, while I watched it, it dig drag on a bit towards the end, and I have yet to see the last 2 episodes cos I forgot and then taped over them.

Archived