IGNORED

Bristol

mozo

Great.

Rub it in why don't you. I'm stuck here in Telford, famous for a crap football club, concrete, roundabouts and teen chav mums.

It's not even sunny here. :angry:

I was in Telford last week. Great shopping centre but too many roundabouts agreed!! Ah bristol is the place to be!! ;)

Great.

Rub it in why don't you. I'm stuck here in Telford, famous for a crap football club, concrete, roundabouts and teen chav mums.

I tell ya kid, I once lived away from Brizzle, what a foolish move. It's good to be back.

Great.

i feel sorry for ya mate, i left wolves last week, so i'm enjoying the sunny bristol, but i'm stuck inside doing my dissertation at the moment, :@

Gert ##### lush I think you'll find.

Load's of non-Bristolian's who come habitate here have also agreed with me so it ain't just bias.

Apart from top flight Football Club's we got the lot, I'm brimming with anacdotes but you're spared as I'm in a rush.

Did you know?:Bristol has more tree's for head of population than any other City.

POWER TO THE TREE'S MAN!!!

ps/If anybody's up for talking a spot of b0110x in LiveChat later on tonight 11:30 I would be simply mad for it. Shall be either excessively talkative by that time and if there's a no show from me then you'll know I've passed out.

I was in Telford last week. Great shopping centre but too many roundabouts agreed!! Ah bristol is the place to be!! ;)

What were you doing in Telford? Missionary work?

IPB Image

Oh it really is grim here. (note. the reason you can't see the picture above is because nothing's going my way today).

Guest MaloneFM

Bristol a nice place? Are you mad! :blink:

What the hell is THAT all about? I can see your house from here? Is that Weston? Is that the all England Mid Air Botting Team?

Or is that 'Me and a chum doing skydiving in New Zealand before the bungee jump, huh, it was RAD!"

You don't likes it there's the Severn Bridge, bugger off!

It looks like some Zulu has speared them before kicking them off the plane. Not a bad way to go I suppose.

I don't like to worry you Molone, but it looks like they could land on your little sky blue 'car' parked up in the car park.

What were you doing in Telford? Missionary work?

IPB Image

Oh it really is grim here. (note. the reason you can't see the picture above is because nothing's going my way today).

I was visiting relatives who live in Stafford. My Auntie was raving about the shopping in Telford, so we ventured over there!! Took the M56 there and got slightly/very lost on the way home and by the time we got back if i never saw a roundabout again it would be way too soon!! :ph34r:

I was visiting relatives who live in Stafford. My Auntie was raving about the shopping in Telford, so we ventured over there!! Took the M56 there and got slightly/very lost on the way home and by the time we got back if i never saw a roundabout again it would be way too soon!! :ph34r:

I'm not suprised you got lost, you take the M54 to Telford. The M56 is in Manchester I think?

Guest bcfcjake

today i went up to brum, and what a bloodie poo place that is .

agreed , bristol is gert lush, i especially like @bristol- its so funky :w00t:

Ohhh you god damn right brizzle is geeert lush, what a lovely thread this is.

I tell ya kid, I once lived away from Brizzle, what a foolish move. It's good to be back.

Just got back in today, what a day to come back its absolutly beatuiful, am going to serenade my loving Bristol feeling by falling into a gutter puking :w00t:

I would say probably more knarly than rad, but seriously Bristol is hell on earth compared to some places.

The photo on/in your username signiture jobber is girt lush btw, however I see you're not in agreement that for a city in England, Bristol is girt lush, tasteless or shameless I put to you...........?

Ohhh you god damn right brizzle is geeert lush, what a lovely thread this is.

Just got back in today, what a day to come back its absolutly beatuiful, am going to serenade my loving Bristol feeling by falling into a gutter puking :w00t:

sweeeeeeet.

Yey Bazza is home!! :D

Back where he belongs!

I know what you mean. I am currently living away from Bristol and i miss home so much. I have already told the missis that we will be moving back at some point.

I miss Bristol, I haven't lived there since 1988 but still get to see City most weeks at home. When I drive down I like to vary my point of entry into the City, sometimes down the M32, sometimes via the Portway, sometimes via Gordano. Helps me to appreciate just what a magnificent place it is.

I often listen to the Adge CutlerCD "Cutler Of The West", which has the Bristol Song, all about places in Bristol which aren't quite what they seem:

No fish in the fishponds, no hay in haymarket,

if you're coming far, don't some by car, there's no place you can park it.

No food in the feeder, it's all a load of bull,

and all the girls in Horfield are quite respectible really!!!

Classic. No other City like it on earth.

Guest bcfcjake

I miss Bristol, I haven't lived there since 1988 but still get to see City most weeks at home. When I drive down I like to vary my point of entry into the City, sometimes down the M32, sometimes via the Portway, sometimes via Gordano. Helps me to appreciate just what a magnificent place it is.

I often listen to the Adge CutlerCD "Cutler Of The West", which has the Bristol Song, all about places in Bristol which aren't quite what they seem:

No fish in the fishponds, no hay in haymarket,

if you're coming far, don't some by car, there's no place you can park it.

No food in the feeder, it's all a load of bull,

and all the girls in Horfield are quite respectible really!!!

Classic. No other City like it on earth.

true, so true :rolleyes:

Archived