IGNORED

A Little Trip Down Memory Lane

cheshire_red

Having viewed several times, he clearly lost control and clearly tripped over, it was even outside the box! And there is a City player claiming (bottom of screen), wasn't half as bad as I was expecting from the reports, seen him do that a few times!

thats a Third Eye!!! write in to them saying about that!! :) i didnt see it until you said then i watched it again!! :laugh::laugh:

I'm going to be a bit controversial here. I don't think he tripped or lost his footing after watching it a few times. At first it seemed like he did but now i'm not sure.

I recon he did infact intend to dive and get the team a freekick/penalty but thought the Yeovil player chasing him was closer than he actually was.

Just a different slant on it.

I'm going to be a bit controversial here. I don't think he tripped or lost his footing after watching it a few times. At first it seemed like he did but now i'm not sure.

I recon he did infact intend to dive and get the team a freekick/penalty but thought the Yeovil player chasing him was closer than he actually was.

Just a different slant on it.

If you slow it and look close you can see he caught the back of his right heel with his left foot as he was running, and since he was going full pelt and doesn't have great balance it put him on his arse. He'd put the ball too far in front of him anyway.

And we did in Dolman Block B.

I was crying!

It didnt LOOK as bad in the Atyeo(Still pyssed ourselves, though)...but when you see it like that.............................. :w00t::w00t:

flog him to Swindle, to go with Leapy!! :w00t:

Having viewed several times, he clearly lost control and clearly tripped over, it was even outside the box! And there is a City player claiming (bottom of screen), wasn't half as bad as I was expecting from the reports, seen him do that a few times!

Yeah, whoever that was who tried to claim a foul at the bottom of the screen, (can't remember now) should have a circle around his hand as a Soccer AM "3rd Eye" moment...

It just made watching it again and seeing "that" included with the (I don't know what to call it), even more hilarious! :laugh:

Archived