IGNORED

Hartlepool V City

James M

Guest Eamer

someone come to vue cinema cribbs later and tell me the full time score haha i start at 5 but i never get to see the final score. have to wait till i get home usually.

Just said the score stayed there through the adverts. Isn't happy Also said Johnson has done a fantastic job only 4 defeats in 21 games

If only we had him from the start of the season, 1st place would be in the bag by now :angry: , oh well, maybe next season, unless of course we can win all our games and hope all above us don't win, not going to happen really though is it? :yawn:

If only we had him from the start of the season, 1st place would be in the bag by now :angry: , oh well, maybe next season, unless of course we can win all our games and hope all above us don't win, not going to happen really though is it? :yawn:

we can all dream, :pray:

Guest Eamer

Hartlepool 0 Bristol City 2

Bradford 2 Doncaster 0

Tranmere 0 Notts Forest 1

Oldham 0 Barnsley 0

Things stay the same? We go 9th I think.

6. Notts Forest PL42 PTS64

7. Barnsley PL42 PTS64

8. Oldham PL42 PTS64

9. Bristol City PL42 PTS58

10. Doncaster PL42 PTS57

11. Gillingham PL42 PTS56

We really do need Forest to mess up, i am quite confident of us catching up with Barnsley and Oldham but Forest are on a great run and there run in isnt too bad.

It would be harsh on us to get so close and then miss out on 6th place by goal difference or somthing, in a way i wish a play-off place was not achivable for us. sods law say's we'll finish 7th again anyways, Bah!

Archived