IGNORED

Can You Hear Swindle Sing?

bucksred

All I'll say is, as long as we beat you down at The Gate and get our revenge, you're more than welcome to win your other 3 Games to see if 52 points will keep you up this Season, but on your current run of form, that doesn't look very likely! :shifty:

Still, you'll be the first team (not including MK Dons, as they changed their name) to have played in all 4 League Divisions since the Premiership started! :doh:

Still, you'll be the first team (not including MK Dons, as they changed their name) to have played in all 4 League Divisions since the Premiership started! :doh:

No, Franchise Football do count as they are the club that moved to MK and formed that team under the players and management who played for Wimbledon... We're joint 1st - Credit where it's due, please.

P.S. There decline is more severe too. But they're on form and might even bloomin' stay up!

No, Franchise Football do count as they are the club that moved to MK and formed that team under the players and management who played for Wimbledon... We're joint 1st - Credit where it's due, please.

P.S. There decline is more severe too. But they're on form and might even bloomin' stay up!

What?! :doh:

Come on now, that's just about as fun as sharing the FA Cup! :laugh:

Now where's the fun in that 'ey? :dunno:

Cheers,

No malice intended in my post.

I'm looking forward to having no pressure when City play Swindon next season.

Rich, no offence, but this is to the 'orrible little oiks who infest your club, and will be most unlikely to respond. Like yer style. BTW ya shoulda played Robbo, gainst wondersons plonkers, you really should. Leapy was his love child and wouldnt put him in the Oxford would he?

By the way Brown AWOL as usual? Bin our rejects mate, they really aint worth it.

Look on the bright side though, Oxford are safe and waiting, and you get to play those awfully nice fellows from the Family club, and to put the Dung out of the league.

Edited by bucksred

Have to say after reading this thread that Rich seems like a really nice bloke, fair play to him! There aren't many fans who would stick around on this forum to get abused.

As for Swindon, I cant stand the club but I feel for Rich if they go down.

As an aside, I think Yeovil could be in trouble too! Look at there last 4 games, ouch!

Guest Ben Wah Balls

No probs :w00t:

(going down :laugh: )

What is your signature about? You do realise that the only reason we are likely to be going down is because Andy King left, if he was still here there is not a chance we'd still be in the relegation zone and if he hadn't worked wonders for the last 5 seasons we'd have been down a long time ago.

Edited by Ben Wah Balls

What is your signature about? You do realise that the only reason we are likely to be going down is because Andy King left, if he was still here there is not a chance we'd still be in the relegation zone and if he hadn't worked wonders for the last 5 seasons we'd have been down a long time ago.

Face it you couldnt do it but we could. Have fun in league 2 oh swindle fan :whistle:

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Face it you couldnt do it but we could. Have fun in league 2 oh swindle fan :whistle:

How do you mean you could do it, you were all 100% sure Stewart and Bridges would win the title for you this year. You couldn't do it all. We expected to struggle this year, you expected to ease to the title.

Your season has been as disappointing as ours.

Think this has been comin a while Ben, you aint in a position to keep your players, and those City rejects you keep gettin aint going to help. You shouls start as one of the favorites to come back up, though!

Enjoy the family club and Oxford too.

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Think this has been comin a while Ben, you aint in a position to keep your players, and those City rejects you keep gettin aint going to help. You shouls start as one of the favorites to come back up, though!

I don't think we'll be coming back up for a while to be honest, club needs to get itself back on the right track first. I don't really like league one though, unless you are fighting for promotion it's not exactly great so I'm not as devestated as when we we last got relegated. It'll be nice to play Oxford again anyway.

Edited by Ben Wah Balls

I don't think we'll be coming back up for a while to be honest, club needs to get itself back on the right track first. I don't really like league one though, unless you are fighting for promotion it's not exactly great so I'm not as devestated as when we we last got relegated. It'll be nice to play Oxford again anyway.

Do everyone a favour, and annihilate the Dung too. and on a positive note, if Cheltenham fail to go up, all four Central South teams will be in the same div, so plenty of goal action on monday Night!