IGNORED

Just Like Old Times...

mozo

Baz is back, and here he is with WTF - it's like the old gang from many moons ago. Even that old geriatric Malone has opted for late night Andy Williams sesh, whilst chatting away with us youngsters!

Pass the Barry, Barry.

Mate it's not even funny - I've got people askin me to barryup and I'm in no fit state and then there's these effering 12 year old birds my mates hang around with(who don't take kindly to the offers of drunken 'uncomposour'), and then the French bird my mates goin out with - I asked her if she'd like to see how a Sycthe works...

Mate it's not even funny - I've got people askin me to barryup and I'm in no fit state and then there's these effering 12 year old birds my mates hang around with(who don't take kindly to the offers of drunken 'uncomposour'), and then the French bird my mates goin out with - I asked her if she'd like to see how a Sycthe works...

Don't let the youngsters near the Barry, it's wasted on 'em mate.

No you're wrong, apparently it's good for their education.

Have only had a couple tonight which you'ld be proud of. Although we have been looking up an old shcool friend of mines... Luara Micheals... Went to faliraki with that girl. Any celebs you can spout about?

Archived