IGNORED

This May Have Been Posted Before And Sorry If So...

Ben4BCFC

Just thinking because every fan I have spoken to from a travelling side says we don't sing and things like that and I started thinkin about it and to be honest we don't sing a huge amount! OK there are times when we do but usually when it's 0-0 or we aren't playing great football or there hasn't been a brilliant attack in the last few minutes or something to that effect, we are quiet and away fans notice this and I am sure alot of home fans do. I admit I sing a fair bit but I don't always sing and I'll admit that, but then hardly anyone in my block sings which is one main reason I don't! Now every week before a game we have a post on this site saying "Get behind the lads all sing blah blah blah" and everyone says they will sing and chant and get behind the team but it is still only a small minority of the crowd making a noise and if away teams are realising that we don't sing, then people are going to think of that when they think of us. We need to start singing more and getting a great atmosphere inside the Gate - do it for Bristol City! :chant6ez:

I know what you mean if your one of the only ones singing in your block you feel like a bit of a idiot.Thats why we need a area for just singers or people who want to get behind the team and not just there for a day out with a flask of tea and jam sandwiches.

I know what you mean if your one of the only ones singing in your block you feel like a bit of a idiot.Thats why we need a area for just singers or people who want to get behind the team and not just there for a day out with a flask of tea and jam sandwiches.

East End :whistle:

Ban old people! :ph34r:

Archived