IGNORED

Usa Vs Netherlands

bcfc seattle

Just got home adter watching a little footie (well truth be told I came home and went to sleep for an hour)

USA-Netherlans I guess the big thing was new unforms for both teams same style kit for both just differnet color scheme. They both have pool balls on the front with the numbers. 10 ball corner pocket, er I mean Reyna on the side.

Dull game both teams were quite tight in diffence. Ruud had two ruled out (correctly) once for offside and once for a Maradona impression of punching the ball into the net (yellow card). He was quite lucky not to get sent off early in 2nd half for a nasty tackle that put Reyna out of the game. Robben scored a nice goal after a turning a few defenders inside out. Two late attempts at goal were saved well by Van Der Sar. Beasley broke free and fed back to Convey (who I still don't understand why his work visa wasn't approved earlier this year to move to Spurs) but was well blocked by Van der sar. Beasley sprung free again and was stopped one v one by van der sar. Player of the game was surly Jaap Stam, I see why teams are willing to pay loads for him. Netherlands was slightly flattered by the result a draw probably would have been a fairer one.

Caught the second half of Spain/Peru. no goals in the half but the first goal by Solano was a cracker. Spain had several chances in 2nd half and Puyol was quite good. They don't look like doing anything at Euro 2004 though. Quite a dull game

Archived