IGNORED

Blings Weekly Rant

Lordofthebling

trainers in clubs p155 me off as well

i've got this pair of smart white shoes, you could easily confuse them for trainers, and bars up north wont allow me in with me wearing them on a saturday, yet friday is ok???

If i owned a bar, i'd have the policy where if you could play sports in them, had a load of scuffs on them and they had a big nike tick on the side then no, but if they were smart white trainers, then i wouldn't see a problem, but i seems that up north, no-one likes white trainers, Yates are gimps on Frdiay nights in Wolves, some bouncers allow you, some don't. :@

Guest bcfcjake

Here's something to consider - are any shoe-only clubs actually worth going to? If you fancy looking at prk-tease college girls maybe, but the better clubs, with the better music and atmos (and higher calibre of filth) are fine with trainers/T-shirts etc.

In a way, by demanding you wear shoes they're doing you a favour - it's a guarantee of a crap night (probably with A-ha medley's and umpteen fights on the dancefloor).

i like wearing wellies into nightclubs and seeing all the bouncers look at you, why don't they ban bowling shoes or girraffe shoes, eh mozo?

Archived