IGNORED

Go On Admit It...........

BS4 on Tour...

......we're now all desperately racking our brains and looking back over the season to see where we could have won an extra couple of games so we would be in with a shout of the play offs!!!

You know you're doing it!

It just goes to show how poor this division is really - we were dead and buried around Christmas time and now we're in the top 10!

Doesn't happen in any other div does it? (With the exception of Palace a couple of years ago).

Johnson really does seem to have turned it around - I would never have imagined this recovery after his 1st six games in charge but fair play to the fella - we're playing ok and our midfielders are scoring goals!!!

I can't really remember a real goalscoring midfielder at the Gate since Gary Shelton.

Keep the faith guys - see you with a bucket & spade at Southend......

I was told by someone that this is the tightest league in Europe. Look at the premiership and the Championship the teams that are champions and play-off contenders have already been decided. THe lower leagues its as tight as a nut and can only help clubs increase revenue come the close season. Yes it is sad that we have come so close after such a poor first half of the season, but lets not take away what a great achievement it is to be in the top 10 when we were bottom of the table in December. Who would have thought that we would be staring a play-off place in the face come May. I'm just grateful we wont be playing League 2 football next season and hopefully we can start the new season as strongly as we are ending this current campaign. :)

I was told by someone that this is the tightest league in Europe. Look at the premiership and the Championship the teams that are champions and play-off contenders have already been decided. THe lower leagues its as tight as a nut and can only help clubs increase revenue come the close season. Yes it is sad that we have come so close after such a poor first half of the season, but lets not take away what a great achievement it is to be in the top 10 when we were bottom of the table in December. Who would have thought that we would be staring a play-off place in the face come May. I'm just grateful we wont be playing League 2 football next season and hopefully we can start the new season as strongly as we are ending this current campaign. :)

excellent post. wev'e come a very long way in a very short time. we don't need many additions, minimise the problems experienced in the past with integrating new players and hit the ground running in august.

Archived