IGNORED

Gutted About The Seagulls?!

BS4 on Tour...

One season longer that they thought they'd last in the Championship. I remember walking out of the Millenium stadium hearing Brighton fans saying that they would go straight back down. With a club with little resources and a makeshift ground it wasnt a huge suprise. They may well bounce back again though next season.

I wonder what McGammon's situation is now?

He's added something to our squad so will they want him playing for a rival club?

At the very least it will affect the price tag I think...

I was under the impression he was out of contract in the summer :dunno:

If so, all of the above is irrelevant, it comes down to who wants him, and who he wants to play for.

Despite them being a bunch of seedy pikey's, their town being the epicentre for every alternative outcast group you can imagine, their ground being a joke and their breaking of our heart's I don't have too much of a problem with them.

They've been through more than most over the last 10 year's.

I reckon along with Crewe, they're going to be a threat next season.

Alright chaps. I've been on here since pre-playoffs and don't come here giving you poo so don't shoot me :D

Devestated. The big problem this season in the Championship is that it was so much stronger than last season. Rotherham, Gillingham and Forest were poor last year and their replacements, Luton, Hull and Wendy much stronger.

We stayed up on the last day last season (although were well clear until a 6 game lsoing streak near the end) and then had to sell our 2 best players. £3 million in but cant spend that on the squad because of the stadium plans etc.

So it was inevitable, we're tiny when you compare us to the other clubs in that league and look at the size of their stadiums. It's been a brilliant few years though (three out the last four at this level) providing some memories that'll live with us forever (beating Leeds at Withdean twice, winning at West Ham, Beating the Palace scum 1-0 at Selhurst).

See you next season when I expect you to give us one heullva thrashing!

Alright chaps. I've been on here since pre-playoffs and don't come here giving you poo so don't shoot me :D

Devestated. The big problem this season in the Championship is that it was so much stronger than last season. Rotherham, Gillingham and Forest were poor last year and their replacements, Luton, Hull and Wendy much stronger.

We stayed up on the last day last season (although were well clear until a 6 game lsoing streak near the end) and then had to sell our 2 best players. £3 million in but cant spend that on the squad because of the stadium plans etc.

So it was inevitable, we're tiny when you compare us to the other clubs in that league and look at the size of their stadiums. It's been a brilliant few years though (three out the last four at this level) providing some memories that'll live with us forever (beating Leeds at Withdean twice, winning at West Ham, Beating the Palace scum 1-0 at Selhurst).

See you next season when I expect you to give us one heullva thrashing!

Next seasons Swinetown have arrived ladies and gentlemen. Be kind to em woncha. :whistle::w00t::w00t:

We'll see wont we......................I do beleive we beat you 4-1 at your paltial stadium, you came for and got the draw at the Gate, and a penalty at the Mad Stad, and that was with our donkey manager, and an underperforming team, with a serious discipline problem. A disciplined, fit team, with an ambitious manger might make quite a difference

IMO the best BHA can hope for next season is to sneak into the play-offs, their last 2 promotions from this division were solely based around Bobby Zamora and then Leon Knight and as they have no money they are unlikely to sign the 20 goal a season man every team needs.

BCAGFC

The p1sstaking Sussex boys have deafened us with their silence on here recently!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club - see you again next season chaps!

The sad fact is they are paying championship wages, and will have to lose some of there players. Cant see them surviving on 8,000 gates.

The sad fact is they are paying championship wages, and will have to lose some of there players. Cant see them surviving on 8,000 gates.

We are paying very low wages compared to any other Championship club bar Crewe, and every player has a relegation wage drop written into their contract. Although the structure of the club is shakey for obvious reasons we are well run and live within our means.

IMO the best BHA can hope for next season is to sneak into the play-offs, their last 2 promotions from this division were solely based around Bobby Zamora and then Leon Knight and as they have no money they are unlikely to sign the 20 goal a season man every team needs.

BCAGFC

I completly agree that you need a striker who can score 20+ goals. I think we already have that man. Colin Kazim-Richards. Quick, strong and bags of skill. He should score plenty at this level. He's been thrown into the Championship and a relegation battle in his first full season as a proffesional and coped very well. He's the big fator for us next season. If he produces, which I think he will, we'll do well. If he doesn't we could struggle. We'll have to wait and see.

Furthermore, since our last promotion we've signed a couple of very talented french wingers, Seb Carole and Alex Frutos who make us a much more threatening side going forward from midfield. Dean Hammond, a youth product, has also proved he can score goals from midfield along with the now vetran Richard Carpenter who loves to drive them in from range. Our midfield is much better in attacking terms than it was last time.

Our wages for a Championship club are very, very low and they've all got reductions put into their contracts anyway so that's not a problem.

Having said that, I am worried we could lose our better players. Portsmouth have been scouting Joel Lynch for ages now and Carole/Frutos are very talented and could attract attention.

Archived