IGNORED

My Mate Is A Southampton Fan (someone Has To Be)

Flounder

My Mate is a Southampton Fan. He has just directed me to the 606 website (Div 2 message board) where there are some rather disturbing rumours about our manager. Surely Wilson would not leave without finishing the Job for us?

Unless any of you lot know better......

Guest Friday The 13th

Just had a look, they are written by a guy who has just signed up and comes blasting out he is definantly a City fan... Hmm very suspicous

FACT - he probably is a Plymouth/QPR fan trying to stir something up, unfortuantly it seems he has succeded.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Taking a team to the top of the table it is inevatible than Danny will be linked with any top job (a week ago Sturrock was linked with the Saints job as well). He lives far enough away from his family as it is without adding another 2 hours to his trip.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

If the players know then I'm sure the press would have hold of it by now.

Mark Hughes could be possible, though I think he'd want to carry on at Wales part-time

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The French bloke who's name escapes me. From what I've read about him he seems someone with a proven track record in football.

I still have a feeling it will be Hoddle though, announced during the Euros to detract most of the backlash

Archived