IGNORED

Premiership

Mickey Bells left foot

just how good are you in the prem with city and who scores the goals for you?

whats your team?

whats your highest win?

best game etc?

my team

Rhys Evans GK

KEVIN DAWSON RB

MATTY HILL LB

KIRK MILLER CD

UGO EHIOGU CD

JOHN THORRINGTON RM

AARON BROWN LM

TOMMY DOC DMC

CHRISTIAN ROBERTS MC (attacking drag the line right up to the ST'S)

LEROY LITA ST

LEE PEACOCK ST

subs.

STEVE PHILLIPS

LEE UNSWORTH

BRIAN TINNION

MARCUS ALLBACK

LEE MILLER

this very minute i beat southampton 9-0 at home in the prem they were 3rd lita got 4 roberts 3 and miller 2. ive also beat chelski 1-6 manu 2-0 but lost 5-6 to arsenal

Just got to Premiership (again) in two years won 1st division by 23 pts. at 101 pts.

Team

Hanelman gk

Hill -DC

Fortune-DC

Amankwaah- DC

Doherty-DMC

Jussi- Sekalain-ML

Richie Partridge-MR

Marvin Brown-AMC

Sjolund-FC (left)

Miller-FC

Roberts-FC

subs:

Philips

Thorington

Burnell

Bellion (on loan)

Wanchope

record win 7-0 over Chesterfield

lost to Rushden 6-2 in LDV

Miller was player of year both years with 25 and 23 goals

About to start Preimership season

last game won Premirship first year then came in 2nd on Goals then won again quit that game.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

After a cracking start City found themselves in 2nd place come december in the season 2006/07 - Certainly not what I expected in my first prem season.

After Christmas a 2-0 home win against Man U and a 4-0 victory at liverpool in the FA cup 3rd round made it look certain that City were one of the top dogs in the division.

Then it all went wrong :cool:

Peacock, Amankwaah and Jamie Burns (My left wing starlet) all decided to ask for more money. Peacock stopped scoring, lost all form and also his value. Amankwaah also lost form and Burns became dissapointing on the left.

The singing of Nosworthy from Man U and some Mexican solved my defensive crises, tough choices were made and a few players wanted transfers. I knew I could recruit better players in the summer and left them to it.

Duberry, my summer transfer I expected most of was shipped of to Blackburn for a small amount, the fans weren't happy but the man had played in just 3 games and was a waste of space.

Lita impressed when coming off the bench and drew a few games, Roberts (my star player) decided it was impoosible for him to score what ever situation he was in and probably did more damage to my champions league ambitions than anyone.

Next Alex Tapp and Tommy Doc both injured themselves crippling my midfield and with it my league form.

I didn't win a game in febuary despite changes to tatics and team, and despite a few wins at the very end I finished 7th. Sven Goram Ericksonn's Newcastle did the double, Manu U won the champs league.

My side

GK. Stack

Rb. Nosworthy

Cb. Amankwaah

Cb. Hill

Lb. Laurwence (Man U youth player)

Rm. Murray/Corbett

Cm. Docherty/ Gibson

Cm. Tapp/ A brown

Lm. Burns/ Quintana

Cf. Roberts

Cf. Moran/Lita/Peacock