IGNORED

Annoyed

Rob k

I find it silly that they have not got anywhere to smoke for us ateyo season ticket holders but you can smoke in both other stands in the stadium, i wonder if its to do with the cost of season tickets and them wanting to get more in the dolman and williams (or is this me being cynical!!),

Why cant they just say no smoking in the stadium but you can smoke under the stand in a designated area. I personally don't smoke in the stadium as am conscious of others who may not like it but will be really annoyed if I cant have a smoke at half time away from others.

Guest dogwood

I find it silly that they have not got anywhere to smoke for us ateyo season ticket holders but you can smoke in both other stands in the stadium, i wonder if its to do with the cost of season tickets and them wanting to get more in the dolman and williams (or is this me being cynical!!),

Why cant they just say no smoking in the stadium but you can smoke under the stand in a designated area. I personally don't smoke in the stadium as am conscious of others who may not like it but will be really annoyed if I cant have a smoke at half time away from others.

If the majority of smokers had your attitude mate, they would have more sympathy , but judging by some reactions on here where smokers are threatening to give out as much smoke as they can to cause passive smoking , at the next home game , i,m afraid not much sympathy will be given. I do agree with you that designated areas should be sorted for smokers if possible at half time etc, or at other times of the game, in areas away from seating if this is possible.

This if handled sensibly in a stadium which is constantly half full would not be so problematic but proper consultation is beyond BCFC. With just a few hundred fans at Hartlepool saturday having no smoking in the stand caused a bottleneck of suppporters trying to get to the food kiosks, toilets or have a a fag.What is it going to be like with thousands? All not even necesary if they thought things through thoroughly, still you can head up to the Dolamd A & pay more for your season ticket that is if you can find room.

Bristol your City!

Archived