IGNORED

**important** Please Read

Big Red Rich

With just 27 hours till kick off, we are still a staggering £1150 away from our £1500 online fundraising total for this years fans derby :@

Myself and the other organisers have put so much effort into it this year to make it the best ever. I really hope plenty of forumers turn up to support their team, this is afterall, a team of fans for the fans.

Please please turn up and support us. Entry is FREE with an opportunity to donate once your through the door. Its a great charity that we are raising money for (Childrens Hospice South West/Babe Appeal) and I know we all want City to win this year.

We have an online facility to donate money through, please can you donate a fiver or whatever you can afford. If every forum member donated a fiver, we would raise over £20,000!!!! Please donate and you will also find a certain Mrs Lansdown has donated £50 herself, so please please donate whatever you can afford!

You can donate HERE

Thanks very much and I'll hopefully see the majority of you tommorow night!

Rich.

I can't use Paypal Rich, but I'll be there tomorrow night with some money for you :)

And try and persuade as many friends and family to come along with you as possible... Let's try and beat our £5'000 target, and win this trophy back while we're at it!

Guest dogwood

With just 27 hours till kick off, we are still a staggering £1150 away from our £1500 online fundraising total for this years fans derby :@

Myself and the other organisers have put so much effort into it this year to make it the best ever. I really hope plenty of forumers turn up to support their team, this is afterall, a team of fans for the fans.

Please please turn up and support us. Entry is FREE with an opportunity to donate once your through the door. Its a great charity that we are raising money for (Childrens Hospice South West/Babe Appeal) and I know we all want City to win this year.

We have an online facility to donate money through, please can you donate a fiver or whatever you can afford. If every forum member donated a fiver, we would raise over £20,000!!!! Please donate and you will also find a certain Mrs Lansdown has donated £50 herself, so please please donate whatever you can afford!

You can donate HERE

Rich.

can,t make it , but willing to send a tenner ( don,t like using credit cards online) if theres an address or responsible person i can send it too.

You can donate HERE

Rich.

Cant make it to the game as i live in London, but have made an on-line donation!

Do us proud lads,

Come On You REDS!!!! :city:

Well done everone who's donated. It's nearly at £500 now. Thanks for your amazing generosity.

:clap:

Please keep it coming though. You don't need Paypal, any debit/credit or chip & pin card that we use evrywhere every day will do. It's all perfectly safe and secure.

So please, dig deep and help kids from Bristol who are sick and dying. Could there be a more worthy cause?

gUY PLEASE ONATE SOME MONEY.

PLEASE GET DONW TO THE GATE ,THIS IS AN IMPORTANT EVENT FOR CHARITY AND THE PRIDE OF BRISTOL CITY ,LAST YEAR THE GAS HAD MORE FANS ,WE WOULDNT WANT TO BE DOWN ON OUR NUMBERS NOW WOULD WE CUS THAT MEAN THE GAS HAVE BEAT US IN ONE RESAPECT.

THE GAME IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY FOOTBALL ,ITS NOT A WORLD CUP FINAL BUT ITS EVERY MEMBER OF THE FORUM TEAMS FA CUP FINAL AND WE NEED YOU!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ,WE NEED A 12TH MAN FOR THIS EVENT!

Card's, bank's, all this complicatedness is a bit too...complicated for my simple self, cash-in-hand man so to speak, so it'll be a case of cash-in-bucket for the charety's tomorrow.

My friend, yes I'll reiterate, my friend, would like to know detail's about weather the R+W will be open throughout and what's the crack with stewarding, fan's location etc?

Presumably OB class this as a category A game and will be out in force after Loverboy Gobby's ass.

Also, Giraffe's alowed in as usual? Trev really can't wait I hear?

Don't want to go making a grown 'raffe cry now do we?

Good point Tim.

Where do we all sit, what stand is it, will the R and W be open, and will we all be mixed in together?

Will we have guest appearances a la my signature this time or are all the posh brass up at the Hilton doing the launch of the Debenture seats?

Good point Tim.

Where do we all sit, what stand is it, will the R and W be open, and will we all be mixed in together?

Will we have guest appearances a la my signature this time or are all the posh brass up at the Hilton doing the launch of the Debenture seats?

.....just thank Trevor,

so, in sum, wtf's go? anyone know? :dunno:

From what I can tell...

You'll be sat in the Williams, and yes, both sets of fans will be mixed!

As for theR+W bar being open, I don't believe it will.

And there will be special guests a la last year!

Hope this helps!

what's the usual crack with stewarding?

From what I can tell...

You'll be sat in the Williams, and yes, both sets of fans will be mixed!

As for theR+W bar being open, I don't believe it will.

And there will be special guests a la last year!

Hope this helps!

Ta and yes it does help, I will try to refrain from too much sniffing the air for gas. :)

to all those of both sets of supporters, this is a charity close to my heart as my son is seriously ill and is undergoing treatment at the Bristol childrens hospital. I will be doing a sponsored event later this year and will also be making a donation tomorrow. We must try and reach at least £2000, so please give

come on you city boys tomorrow

to all those of both sets of supporters, this is a charity close to my heart as my son is seriously ill and is undergoing treatment at the Bristol childrens hospital. I will be doing a sponsored event later this year and will also be making a donation tomorrow. We must try and reach at least £2000, so please give

come on you city boys tomorrow

yes ,one day god forbid it may be one of our kids ,and i want to know there is help out there..

Give your son all my families love and tell him to get well soon. God bless

Archived